Part 9- Meeting The Tide

It all happened so quickly. I took my hands away from my face and saw that there was quite a lot of blood on my hands. I looked back up and saw that Brad was getting down off the stage and coming towards me. As he did the music had stopped and it was pretty silent, all I could hear was a high pitched ringing in my ear.
'Shit I'm so sorry' he said facing me looking worried.
'Can someone take her to the medical room' he said in his microphone looking around for a security guard.  

Finally a security guard came over to me in front of the barrier.
'Come with me dear' she said putting her arm around me guiding me to climb over. I climbed over and went to pick up my bag, coat and blanket, the security guard stopped me from bending down.
'I'll get that darling, make sure you keep your face up and pinch your nose lightly. I turned round and saw that Tiff wasn't coming,
'Can my friend come too, I don't wanna be on my own' I politely say to the lady.
'Of course'
I waved my free hand at Tiff signalling her to come over, she climbed over, got her stuff and hurried over to me.
'My face hurts' I say to Tiff slightly laughing.
'Not surprised, he kicked it quite hard' she replied as we both laughed.

The security guard took us backstage to a tiny room which was freezing cold, she sat me down and gave me a bag of ice covered in a thin towel. My ears were still ringing and my vision was pretty blurry but i think that was from the alcohol earlier.
Me and Tiff sat in the room for around 7 minutes until the lady came back and told us to sit in a quiet room with a medium sized sofa with a few leather chairs and a large mirror with a few desks in front of it. I felt sorry for tiff as she was carrying my heavy bag and blanket along with her bag.

Me and Tiff sat on the sofa, I sat leaning back with the icepack on my face. My Sister came rushing in with a different security guard,

'Omg Emily what happened are you okay!!' Katie said running towards me.
'Yeah I'm fine I just have a nose bleed' I say taking the Ice pack away looking at her.
'What happened though?'she repeated herself
'Bradley kicked the ball in my face' I start to laugh.
'Oh for gods sake' she laughed back.
'Can you get me some water please?' I say to Katie
'Yeah, I'll be back in a few'

I lay my head back and balanced the icepack back on my face. Me and Tiff sat in silence as it hurt to speak. Katie finally came back with a bottle of water, I took a few sips to stop the taste of blood, I hate blood it smells and tastes like metal it also makes feel faint when I see'

'Emily I'm go to the shop to get us all some food I'll be back soon' Katie says walking out the door(starts to sing Jack and Jack).

I lay my whole body down on the sofa and rest my hands on top on the ice pack that's still balanced on my face.
I then hear Tiff gasp.
'What's happened' I say not moving.
'Nothing' she replies.

'My face hurts' 'how did my nose even start to bleed he didn't kick it that hard did he?' I say half laughing
'No he kicked it pretty hard' Tiff replies laughing.
'So what do you think of Nate' she randomly says
'Well let's just say I'd bang him harder than he bangs his drums' I say as we both laugh

I then hear people beside me, like they're trying to hold in their laughter.
'Gorn Nate' I hear someone say.
As if Nate was in the room after I just said that.
'Shit' i say quietly.
I sit up and look to my right were I see the four boys starring at me, Austin was standing up next to Drew and while Nate and Levi were sitting on the extra sofa. I drop my head into my hands in embarrassment and laugh. I look up at Tiff who's in fits of laughter then over to the boys who were also laughing, Nate looked like he was blushing but he still laughed.

'Yeah,bye' I say getting up laughing heading to the toilets.
'Emily come back' Tiff says wiping the tears away from all the laughing.
I shuffle back to the sofa with my hands over the sides of my fave to hide how red I was. Austin then bursts out laughing once again, not gonna lie it was the cutest thing ever, I look over at him and smile.
'So what are you guys doing back here' Levi says crossing his legs and resting his chin in his hand staring directly at us.
'A pigeon flew into my face and gave me a nose bleed' I say in a soft sarcastic tone.
'Amazing, absolutely amazing' Levi says waving his hands about and returning to his previous position while the rest of the boys snorted with laughter.
'I know' I say staring into his eyes trying to keep a straight face.
'Levi stop being a creep' drew says slapping his shoulder.
'Ouch!' Levi shouts hitting him back.
'Goals' I hear tiff whisper behind me.
I couldn't help but melt with laughter.
The four boys looked horrified. I turn to Tiff who's already looking at the wall next to her trying not laugh or make eye contact with anyone,
I look back and break the silence.
'Sooo..how you all doing'
'Good, FanFest was awesome' Austin  says
'Yeah I really enjoyed it' Drew chimes in.
'You was really good' I say looking at Nate who was on his phone.
'Thanks' Levi says in a girly voice,
I giggled at his tone.
'So are you guys going home after the fanfest tour?' I say facing Austin.
'Yeah I think so' Austin replies
'No we're not, we're staying for another week' Nate chimes in.
'Are we?' Drew says turning his head to Nate then Levi confused.
'Yeah, Joe said we have some meetings and interviews to do' Nate confirms
'Oh' drew says as he goes on his phone.
At this point the conversation had gone dead and awkward silence filled the room. I turn to Tiff who's on her phone, I bend down to my bag and get out a mirror and my make up bag. I look into the mirror and start to wipe off the dry blood stains with a makeup wipe, I then reapply some foundation to cover up where I wiped the previous foundation I touched up my lipstick and put everything back in my bag.
'You have a lot of make up' Nate says pointing to my bag laughing.
'I know' I say confidently flipping my hair over my shoulder as Nate playfully rolls his eyes.
'Do you two wanna get in my Instagram photo' he says looking over to me and Tiff, she looks like she's gonna explode, I laugh and walk over to him
'Okay'
I sit down on the arm rest next to him and Tiff goes behind the sofa and crouches behind Nate, we all pull a silly face.
'What are your twitters' he says I start laughing as me and Tiff basically have the same Twitter name.
'Mines @restofnate' I say
'And mines @restofdrew' Tiff says as Drew and Nate fist bump eachother.
My phone then started blowing up with Twitter notifications, I went into the tweet Nate had Twitted and it had the photo of us with the caption 'hanging backstage with these two😜' I smiled as I RTed and liked it.

Katie then came back with 2 bags of food, mostly containing crisps and chocolate and 3 McDonalds meals. I get up and help my sister with the bangs and put them on the floor next to the coffee table, I hand one Big Mac to Tiff and take one for myself, I sit down and start to eat my chips, i look over on the boys who are staring at the bag of crisps and chocolate.
'Help yourself boys' i laugh
Levi jumps up squealing like child and runs over to the bag.
'OOOOH THERES KITKATS' he screams

Sorry I took like 28382 years to upload I suck at writing but this already has 200 reads thank u! kdkdkx