Part 12- Shopping Trip

It's was Saturday morning and I was woken up by my alarm going off. I rolled over,switched it off and went on my phone to check my social medias. I go onto Twitter to find my notifications blown up again, I go onto them and see more and more tweets about me and Nate. Why is this still going on? All we did was hang out backstage. I ignore them all and go onto Instagram. I see that I have over 3k new followers.

'What the fuck' I say to myself

I go onto my tags and see that everyone has tagged me and Nate in the selfie of the both of us. I go onto Nate's profile and see that he had posted the photo and tagged me too, that must be why people are posting it. I like and comment on the photo

'Aww we look cute🙈'

I exit Instagram and text Lucy to see if she's awake.

To Lu👅
You awake xxx
8:26am

From Lu👅
Yeah getting ready now xxx
8:31am

To Lu👅
Okay see you later xxx
8:35am

I decide to actually get up and get ready. I tie my hair up and quickly get in the shower.
I go over to my wardrobe and get out a black and white stripey shirt, a white vest top and white jeans. I put them on the end of my bed and go over to my mirror and do my makeup. I apply foundation, fill my eyebrows in and apply a neutral eyeshadow shade and blend it out with a light brown shade. As I have really straight eyelashes curl my them and put some black eyeshadow at the outta corners of my eyes and put a few coats of mascara on, I finish off with some powder and bronzer and get dressed.

Half way brushing my teeth I hear a knock at the door. I automatically know it's Lucy so I run downstairs and open the door for her.

'Hiya' I mumble opening the door trying not to let any of the tooth paste dribble out my mouth.

'Hi' Lucy laughs walking through the door taking her shoes off.

'What time are we leaving again?' She says looking at her phone.

'Urrrmm' I say looking at my phone 'like half hour'

'Oh yeah' she says as we both go up stairs.

I quickly finish brushing my teeth and apply some lipstick, I put some white socks on and go down stairs. I put my coat and shoes on and grab my bag, I go back up stairs put my charger, lipstick, purse and hair brush into the bad and spray some perfume.

'Ready?' I say looking at Lucy

'Yeah,let's go' she says standing up walking to the stairs.

We finally arrive at the station after around 15 minutes and we both get a travel day card and go to our platform. Our train finally comes and we make our way to the seats that are left on the train.

'Oh my god, finally' Lucy sighs as she sits down on the seat opposite me, I let out a small laugh and get my phone out. I got on to Twitter to make a tweet

'@restofnate: Shopping day In London with Lu👯'
11:26am

'Im so tired' I yawn resting my head on the window and closing my eyes.
'Me too'

We finally arrive at Oxford street. We walk round the shops looking at all the clothes deciding what I should and shouldn't buy.

'This is so nice oh my god' Lucy says holding up a leather jacket with fur round the neck.
'Oh my god it is, are you gonna get it?' I say stroking the fur.
'I don't know yet, I might wait incase there's another one I like' Lucy says giving it one last look before putting it back on the rack.
'Good thinking'
We leave the shop and start to walk around.

I didn't know what to do anymore i was getting pretty bored, we had looked in nearly all the shops and as we bought a few things the bags started to get heavy and made marks on my arms, it then started to feel really sore. 'Can we go sit down somewhere my arms are killing me from the bags' I moan
'Yeah wanna go McDonald's or something?'
'Yeah,where is it?'
'I don't know actually' Lucy says stopping in her tracks.
'Whack out Google maps' I joke,Lucy laughs and asks Siri.
We follow the map and make our way to McDonald's.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, I get it out look to see what it was. I couldn't really see as the sunlight was shining on it, I cover the top half of my phone with my hand and lean in towards it, I realise it was still people tweeting me about that stupid fanfest, i go to reply to one when I bump straight into something causing me to drop my phone and a few bags. I take a step back and start to laugh. I look up to see a shocked Nate with wide eyes and his hands over his mouth and a drew who's trying not to laugh. As soon as he sees me laughing he starts to laugh to.

'I'm so stupid' I say in fits of laughter bending down to get my phone and bags, Nate bends down to help.
'Sorry for bumping into you' I try to say seriously holding in my laugh.
'Same I honestly didn't see you' he says hearing drew scoff a laugh in the background, I look up at him in confusion, he looks way pretending he didn't see.

'So what're you doing, where's the others?' I say standing up looking at Nate.
'Just came to look for a new shirt, the others are back at the hotel' he shrugged
'Oh, cool' I say nodding
Awkward silence fills the air
'So where are you doing?' Nate says breaking the awkwardness
'Uhhh me and Lucy are trying to find McDonald's'
'Oh its round the corner do you want me to show you?' He says pointing up the road.
'Oh my god yes please we've been looking for it for ages' I say laughing. Nate laughed too.

The awkward silence started to come back.
'You didn't break your phone when it dropped did it?' Nate says worriedly
'Urm I don't know I didn't look' I say getting it out from my pocket, I quickly inspect it.
'Yeah it smashed a bit in the corner' I show Nate the cracked screen.
'Oh shit I'm so sorry' Nate says putting his hands over his mouth
'Hahaha it's fine it's like tiny, I'll get it repaired' i reassured him
'I feel so bad'
'Don't be stupid it's fine'

We finally arrive at McDonald's. 'Are you staying with us or are you busy?' I say looking straight into his eyes hoping he would stay.
'Urr' he said looking at drew who shrugged 'yeah sure why not' Nate turns back to me 'yeah we're staying' he says with a cheeky smile.

We order the food and find a seat. 'Lucy you have a bug in your hair' I say pointing to her head
'WHAT GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT' she screams standing up and slapping her head repetitively.
I laugh at her gullible self.
'IM JOKING LU SIT DOWN'
'Oh my god you're evil, I'm embarrassed now' she says hiding her face and sitting down.

IM SUCH A FAIL I ALWAYS FORGET TO UPDATE, REMIND ME NEVER TO BECOME AN AUTHOR HAHAHAH