Part 6- The Vamps

The lights flickered on and out came the boys, they ran to their position picking up their instruments as Tristan side galloped to his drums.
They got straight into the performance. They started off with Rest Your Love and through out the song Brad kept looking at me, probably because I was dead centre in the middle and directly in front of him.

Once they finished the song Brad said
'Are you all having a good time!'
The crowd screamed
'Are you sure?' He said with his strong Birmingham accent. The crowd cheered even louder.
'That's good to hear, so are you ready for the next song?' He said innocently taking his microphone off the stand.
The crowd cheered once again. I'm sure I was the only one who wasn't screaming, I don't know why but I hate screaming fans, it's so annoying I do the odd wooing every now and then but that's it really.

James riffed his guitar and the song began to play. It was I found a girl, one of my favourites from the album, Brad jumped about and at the part where he said 'I should've known to walk away then, I should've left it alone but when she called me on the phone we'd be hanging again' Brad was leaning forward towards the fans dead In front of me and as he was onto the microphone stand half of the bottom was coming off stage, he was trying to move it back on but he couldn't, he looked up at me and gave an 'oh shit help me' look (this actually happened I don't think it was this song though) I gave him the wide eyes back and opened my mouth to give him a shocked look.

It was nice being in front of Brad, he's my favourite, don't get me wrong I love the others equally but you know everyone has a little fave. I kept getting noticed by him, he would always look me dead in the eye and sing to me, I felt so serenaded.
They performed their mashup of Somebody To You, Last Night and Oh Cecilia, then Cheater. It was now time for the Q&A, Fin was walking about at the front with a microphone as soon as I saw him I waved my arms in a come over here way and he came over to me. I had to tell him my question before hand in case my question was inappropriate, it wasn't surprisingly. Fin handed me the microphone and it was now all eyes on me, I looked up and realised I had all four boys staring directly at me. I looked down and spoke.
'Hi! OMG my voice sounds so weird in a microphone' I nervously laughed at myself and carried on
'So um my question is, do any of you own a pair of girls skinny jeans?'
I looked up and locked my eyes on Bradley until he spoke
'Urm yeah I do actually, i think the best ones are primark' Brad said with a laugh
'Yeah I own a few pairs' James added on
'Yeah I can tell hahaha' I said back to the boys, they all started laughing
( yes that was my question I actually asked, I'm so awkward)
Fin moved on to the other girls, Tristan on the other hand was in a day dream, I was staring at him until he came out of his deep stair, he looked straight at me, I didn't know what to do I completely panicked and ended up sticking my tongue out, he done it back and laughed so that was okay, hopefully he didn't think I was weird .( that actually happened as well) I could feel Tiff nudging me, I looked at her and she was smiling uncontrollably.
'Omg you're so lucky!!' She screamed in my ear. I laughed and rested my head on the barrier, I was getting really tired now and I couldn't find my sister, she went off to the bar near the beginning of the show and I hadn't seen her since.

The Q&A was now over, they all walked off stage, me and tiff looked at each other in confusion, the FanFest couldn't have finished already they hadn't even performed Wake Up. Before I could speak Bradley came on with his guitar, he smiled as he started to play a bit of guitar,just a riff.
'Hope you're all having a good time, this is an acoustic of Million Words from our new album'
He started to play his guitar and sing, my guts and face completely dropped, the way he sang and his voice, I couldn't handle, it gave me he feels. I couldn't control my emotions any longer, the tears started to fall down my cheeks.
'Omg, my heart' I say turning to tiff
'Aww don't cry haha' she said laughing.
'I can't help it' I say slight laughing,
I had no words, all I could do was stair at Bradley.

The song was over and I dried my face that was drenched with tears. Bradley took off his guitar and saw me crying he smiled and laughed as he walked off stage. The rest of the boys came back on ready for the last song. Wake up. I was pretty excited yet sad at the same time because it was almost finished, but then I realised that me and Tiff had tickets for the second show. The lights went mental and and the crazy curly haired boy bounced around. It was now over.
'THANK YOU LONDON!!!!' Brad shouted as the drums came to a silent. Brad walked off along with Tristan as Connor and James threw their spare guitar and bass pics at the crowd James through his last one which swooped into my direction and hit me straight in the face, it was a complete shock so I put my hand over my face, it didn't hurt so I don't know why I did it, James must have thought it hurt because he had wide eyes and his hands in the air, he then shouted OMG sorry in my direction. I just laughed and he skipped off stage with Connor( yes I also got hit in the face by James guitar pic). The room emptied quite quickly so I finally found my sister, she looked really happy and excited like she was eager to tell me something.

Sorry it took me ages to update, I hope you had a lovely Christmas🎉❤️

Im not gonna update until I get 5 votes on each chapter because I feel like I'm writing and spending time on something that no one cares about(they probs don't anyway)