Part 4- The FanFest

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off full volume, I rolled over and switched it off and laid back down. Today was the day of the FanFest! I'm so excited I have butterflies in my whole body. Yes my whole body. After a few minutes I got up and looked at the time. It was 6:10am and the first FanFest didn't start until 1:30pm. I wanted to get there early so I could queue and get near enough front row.

I got out of bed and went to my mirror, I took out a make up wipe and wiped my eyes to wake me up a bit. I decided to do my hair before my make up, So I brushed my hair and parted it into top and bottom, I tied the top half up leaving the bottom half down and turned my straighteners on, once they were hot enough to use I started to straighten my hair. It didn't take me that long it took around 15 minutes to make sure it was properly straight. It usually takes me an hour.
I got my makeup bag out and and tipped everything out onto my bed. I put a layer of foundation on and set it with powder, I filled in my eyebrows  and curled my lashes. I then got out my eyeshadow palette and done a brownish eyeshadow look. I done a thin line of eyeliner with a small flick and applied some false lashes, lastly I put some bronzer on just below my cheekbones and on my temples. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

It was now 6:52am and we were leaving about 7, I quickly got dressed into my pre-planned outfit, black,high wasted skinny jeans, a silver belly top that was a little baggy and a black leather jacket with fur round the collar.

My dad was already awake finishing his coffee so I didn't have to wake him up or rush him. I quickly sorted out my makeup bag putting it into my handbag along with a small mirror and the tickets, I put my portable charger and headphones in there just incase. I got my blanket out from the top of my cupboard and walked downstairs to meet my dad.

'You ready Em?' My dad asks
'Yep' i say putting my black, chunky boots on.

By the time I'd slipped my boots on my dad was already out the door getting in the car. I picked up my bag and blanket and rushed out.
I then remembered I'd left my phone indoors so I had to run all the way back up stairs to get it.
We was now on our way to pick my sister up from her house, she didn't live that far away only like 20 minutes.
Once we got there it was time to set off to London, my sister and I said goodbye to Sophie( her daughter/ my niece) my mum was going to pick her up later. We began the long trip to London, as in long I mean about an hour and a bit.

We finally arrived. Me and Katie got out and went to find the queue, I decided to text Tiff to see if she was here yet.

To Tiff x
Hiiii are you there yet?xxxxx
8:27am

From Tiff x
Yes are you!!?? Xxx
8:29am

Before I could reply I heard a shout in my direction from a girl

'EMILY!'

I looked around then saw tiff running towards me full speed, I fast walked towards her luckily she slowed down before she got to me otherwise that could've ended extremely bad. She gave me a massive hug and lead me to the place she was standing in the queue. I felt really bad for pushing in, I always feel guilty, there wasn't many people behind just about 30 people max. We all sat down and had a chat about random things, I was getting so bored at this point where I had to lay down. Yes I was laying down in public..sue me.
It was 10:30am now 3 hours until the FanFest started, I was still laying down in my same position from earlier, a security guard came over to the queue and said that we had to move into another queue to make room for the rest of the fans.
We was lead about 50 metres forward into a barrier thing. It was really claustrophobic I had to keep sitting down and standing up.

It was almost time for the FanFest,finally, we was all lead into the O2 outside the indigo and was told to queue for a 3rd time. Dear lord how many queues are there. Luckily it wasn't for that long I looked at the time to find out it was now 1:04pm,  FanFest started in just under half an hour. The line started to get shorter and shorter, we must be going in now, I handed over me and Katie's tickets to the security and they scanned them, he gave them back giving me a' have fun ' smile.
I fast walked towards the stage, as there wasn't many people in front of us in the queue there was loads of room to get to the barrier. I was right at the front on the Middle. Katie was right behind me, she looked excited too.

It took around 20 minutes to get everyone in and sorted, it was 1:30 the show should be starting soon. Suddenly the light went out and a short boy came running on, I couldn't really see who it was until he started to speak

'hello everyone! How you all doing!' He shouts through his microphone.

It was bloody Luke Franks. My mouth dropped, he is so hot, I remember seeing him at Thorpe Park when I went to see The Vamps, he was doing an interview.

He was only on for around 5 minutes unfortunately, but it's The Tide next I don't think I can wait any longer. The lights started flashing and the boys finally came running on stage with Nate behind them all. He looked so cute, his hair in a fluffy quiff, his weak smile, his eyes looking in all directions at the crowd. He sat down at his cajon box drum, he made direct eye contact with me I was so mesmerized by him I forgot to smile, he gave me an unsure smile until I smiled back, his unsure smile turned into a little giggle as he looked down at his feet to check where his water was placed.

Everything was so perfect. Austin was directly infront of me, I felt serenaded by his voice.

'Hi how y'all doing tonight' he said with a smile and a little out of breath.
The crowed cheered at his words.
'Good' he replied with another small smile.
'So the first song were gonna sing for you will be our own song we wrote as a band, we hope you like it' The crowed screamed
'This ones called falling in love tonight' as soon as he spoke his last word they all began to play their guitars. Nate banging away at his cajon box.

They began singing and jumping round stage, Nate still prodded on top of his box drum. He didn't really make eye contact with anyone he just sat there staring off into space still banging on his box drum. Maybe he'll be happier in the second FanFest. The boys finished their song and and Austin started to explain what other song they were going to sing.
They sang their cover of 'shut up and dance' and their other song 'rest of us' (that's were me and tiff got our Twitter names from)

They had finished their performance, the crowed screamed at the top of their lungs, the boys all ran off waving goodbye, Nate followed behind in a slower pace blowing kisses to everyone. What a cutie.

It was now time for The Vamps.

Sorry it took me ages for me to update I suck🌚 hope you like it tho👀