EXTENDED SUMMARY / AN

After the battle of the ring, Legolas have decided to go back to his father's kingdom, the Woodland Realm. Before he could reach it, however, strange winds brought him to a new dimension: the Earth, where mortals live. Restless, Legolas looked for a way back home, only to be found by a young peculiar girl, Nina.
Nina brought the strange man who awfully looks like someone she knew back to her home. As she tries to look for answers, she then discovers the truth about who he is, and whether he was far away from home or is he back where he truly belong.

Set after the coronation of Aragorn and before the elves sailed to Valinor.

---
Author's note;

hello this is my very first fanfic. pls be nice to me hehe
this story is written by a fan who had only watched the movies; so pls bear with me through the plotholes and misconceptions along the way.
this will be very short, maybe 7-8 parts only and alternating narrations by legolas and nina. THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY. very much revovles on legolas' and nina's relationship as friends.
im sorry if im not doing it any justice but i just really need to get this story out of my head. ☺️
pls enjoy!

disclaimer: i do not own any of the middle earth characters. all rights go to jrr tolkien and peter jackson. i only own the earth characters.