You and Only You

Courtney woke up in a palace. She was sitting with her dad. She was so happy. Her Grandparents were there too.

"Daddy?" Courtney said touching his face.

"Hello, baby girl." Her dad said.

"Daddy I can't believe it's you."

"I know."

"Oh, Daddy I've missed you so much. There are so many things that I've done wrong, that I wouldn't have done if you were with me."

"I know. I saw."  

      Courtney felt embarrassed that her father had seen all the wrong things she had done. Some things were ,,, just flat out bad.

"Oh, Daddy, I guess you know about Scott and Ryan, huh?" Courtney asked.

"I do." He replied.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"What should I do?"

"What do you think you should do?"

"Daddy! Everyone says that. I need you to cooperate."

"Who do you know that you know, that you know, that you love?"

"Well, Ryan."

"Who do you trust?"

"Ryan."

"Who do you love?"

"Ryan! I love Ryan." Courtney yelled.

   Courtney's father was disappearing before her eyes. "Daddy where are you going?"

"Home. It's not your time. You go live and be happy...with Ryan. By the way, Josie is very pretty and healthy." Her father said as he vanished.

   Courtney woke up and realized it was just a dream. Her head was pounding and she didn't know were she was. She was alone. In a hospital room? Ryan walked in.

"Ryan?" Courtney whispered.

"Courtney?! Courtney! you're awake." Ryan said. He wen to kiss her, but stopped.

"Ryan. I love you." Courtney said.

"I know you do. I love you too." Ryan said rubbing her arm.

"No, Ryan.. I love you. Just you. I always will." Courtney said with tears in her eyes.

"I love you too. Just you and only you." Ryan said kissing her cheek.

"Ryan, did you know, that love is a tricky word?" Courtney asked smiling.

        THE END.