Chapter 7: Halloween

Belgium's POV

I woke up gruffly with the sun shining I my eyes through my large window. "Miss I was doing your laundry when I found this blue sweater," the maid said holding up a blue sweatshirt. Below me I could see the name etched on the bottom of the sweater.

Lovino Vargas

My eyes widened as the memory of the night yesterday made a blush form on my cheeks.

*flashback*

"T-Te Amo," Romano said as my eyes widened, startled. My cheeks turning pink, blushing.

*end of flashback*

"Miss? I asked you kindly a question. Could you please respond?" The maid asked as I snapped out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry. Yes, that sweater's mine," I said calmly getting out of bed and out on a green fabric headband on my head as I combed my hair. I walked down the large set of stairs as I saw Netherlands sitting there, counting gold coins.

"Bonjournio-a Bella Ragazza," I heard someone sitting at the table with a tomato in his hand. My eyes widened as I looked at the Italian sitting next to Netherlands with a plate of waffles in front of him. "Why is Vargas here?" Netherlands muttered coldly. I ignored Netherlands and sat next to Romano. He handed me the plate of waffles as I drizzled maple syrup from Canada on top.

"How cute, are you together?" The maid asked. I glanced at Romano who's cheeks were flaring up. I got a bit concerned. "Are you okay? Your red," I said and placed my hand on his forehead. But his cheeks only flared up even more. I quickly removed my hand and put it away, nervously.

"So you are together?" The maid asked with curiosity. "I-I um..," Romano trailed off turning into a stuttering mess. I bit my lip because I know that I would do the same. Netherlands stood up, clenching his first in anger. "They are not together. If they were, I would have to approve," Netherlands said and walked away. "Wait, sir! Your clothes are on the bed already!" The maid exclaimed and walked away.

"Bastard," Romano muttered. As much as I wanted to defend my older brother, I nodded in agreement with Romano. "I'm really sorry about him, Lovino," I said. He nodded. "It's-a fine. You should-a get ready-a now," Romano said. I nodded and walked up the stairs quickly dressing into my school uniform.

I glanced at the blue sweatshirt lying on my bed. I picked it up and put it on me. I looked around the house for Netherlands and apologize, but he already left. I frowned and walked down the staircase with the weight of a heavy backpack.

"What's-a wrong, Ragazza?" Romano asked. "I didn't get to apologize to Herman," I said and faced the floor. Romano had kissed me on the cheek, which made my cheeks turn pink again. Romano looked at me with those green eyes of his filled with concern.

"You know I hate-a seeing my-a Bella Ragazza sad," Romano said. I smiled and tousled his hair a little bit. "I guess it was love at first sight," I told him as my hand loved to his cheek. His hand overlapping mine on his face and brought it down lacing our fingers together. "I-a guess it was," Romano smiled.

I couldn't help but giggle a little. "Why do you call me Bella Ragazza?" I asked curiously. Romano's cheeks turned pink as he awkwardly rubbed the back side of his neck. "Well-a, Bella means-a beautiful in-a Italian. And-a Ragazza means-a woman," Romano explained. I stopped to think that he's called me a Beautiful Woman this whole time.

"I'm...beautiful?" I asked Romano. He nodded. "Yes. That-a explains why it's-a so hard not to-a kiss you," Romano said and clenched his fists separating his hands from mine. There was an awkward silence lasting for about ten seconds. "Y-You know we should-a go to-a Gakuen right-a now. We'll-a be late," Romano said breaking the silence. I nodded as we walked out of the house and onto the sidewalk.