CHAPTER- 1 (A pure lie)

So here goes the first chapter. Hope you like it.

________________________________________________

Evelyn's P.O.V

It's a new place. A new life. Everything will be different for me. My parents won't be there by my side. But I have my brother and sister with me. Though I am studious and everything, I don't want to go into science. That's the last thing I would want. I always wanted to be a photographer and I haave planned about my life.

Now, here I am in London. Living with my brother and sister. We're at the doorstep.

El opens the door.

"Eve, Honey. I missed you a lot.", El said and hugged me.

"I missed you, Elly", I replied.

"Brad, sup?", El asked.

"Nothing, El", he said. Just as the bad a** he was. :P. Joking.

We went inside.

"Okay, Eve your room is upstairs next to mine and Brad yours is here, left.", El said. "And by the way, I've some guests coming around today", she completed.

Guests? Well hope they're good.

***

I was sitting in my room strumming my guitar and singing. Yes, I used to sing and play guitar. They were like my only good friends.

Then the bell rang. First I heard El open the door and then the door bell rang again.

"Eve, Open the door please!", El shouted.

Ugh. I was happy sitting in the room, but No. She had to call me, I got up and went to open the door.

I opened the door to see the most beautiful face I have ever seen. Those emrald colour eyes were so overwhelming. I wanted to pause the moment and look into his eyes forever.

"Well, would you let me in?", he asked. And I moved to let hi in and closed the door.

"I'm Harry and you are?", he asked.

"Evelyn", I said. He had the best voice I have ever heard. I guess thats why he is in a band.

***

We were watching a movie. I was least intrested in the movie. All I wanted to do was kiss Harry. Right here. Right now. Wait, what? You're nerd, Evelyn. Stop thinking like that. But I can't help it. He will never love you. Get over it already. But if-. No ifs and buts. You know your past very well. I was talking to myself. Weird me.

I caught Harry looking at me. But I shaked it off. This would never go anywhere. We can never be anything more than friends.

The movie had finished and everyone left.

I wnet to my room and started to sing a song. Nightingale by Demi Lovato.

I was singing the song and I started crying. I was slipping into my past again. Just like every other time.

*FLASHBACK*

I felt a sting in my stomach. Someone had kicked me. I knew who it was. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw my so-called boyfriend hitting me. Yes. He used to bully me to never break up with him. I had my periods going on at that time and I knew it would make it even worse. I felt something hit my head and I blacked out.

When I opened my eyes I was in a white room. I knew it was a hospital just by the smell of it. ( No offence to any hospital or doctors). I saw my parents come in to my room.

"Baby, how did this happen?", they asked in unison and full of concern.

"I fell down the stairs and hit something sharp.", I said. A pure lie. My brother came inside the room.

"Can I talk to her. Alone", Brad said. And my parents walked out of the room.

"Tell me the truth", he said. I looked at him. I knew he knew what I knew and he knew thatI knew he knew. Sorry, I know I just confused you.

"What are you talking about" I asked.

"You know what I am talking about", he said.

"Fine. I have been bullied by my boyfriend, Brad. He hits me to not break up with him!" I said more like shouted.

"Oh, he's gonna get some", Brad said.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I opened my eyes to see Brad looking at me full of concern. I jumped up and hugged him.

"Hey, everything's fine. He's not here anymore", Brad said, comforting me.

"I know, Brad. But I still see him. He's everwhere", I replied.

"He's not here. It's just a delusion you're having", he said and continued , "You should sleep now. Tomorrows a new day. Everything will be just fine", he said.

And I went to my bed and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

____________________________________________________

Hey, so I hope you liked it.

And I hope it was not a waste of time.

Comment/ vote.

Love,

Shuchi. xx