CHAPTER- 5 (Look after you)

I woke up and got ready for school. I was really happy.

"Oh look! Sleepy head is up!", Brad said.

" Real funny, Brad", I replied.

"Oh it is. You're not going to school today", he said.

"And why is that", I asked.

"Because you're late. Its already 11:00 am", he said.

"What? No! Why didn't anyone wake me up", I asked really annoyed by now.

"Because you didn't even budge when I came to wake you up", El joined.

"Well uh oh okay... I'll sit at home then and study", I replied.

"No. You're going with Harry today. I want to see if he can make you smile so you're hanging out with him. Now, chop chop. Get ready before he comes", she said.

"Okay", I replied and went running back to my room. 'Where something easy going', Harry said yesterday.

" I wonder what he meant". I said and went to my wardrobe. I looked for a flowy dress. I got ready and went downstairs.

Harry was already there. "You look beautiful", he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"Guys can you do it outside because she's my sister and it feels weird", Brad said.

"Brad please. We talked about it yesterday. C'mon Harry lets go", I said and we went out.

"Talked about it huh?", Harry said.

"Yeah. My brother is very protectivr about me. I had a past. A really bad one", I said.

"Wanna talk about it", Harry said concerned. I shook my head and started crying.

"Hey, hey. You don't need to crry. I am here. I will always love you", Harry said and pulled me into a hug. "If you don't wanna talk about it we will never talk about. As long as you're safe I don't care", he completed.

"Lets go now. Shall we", Harry said and we went to his Range Rover.

***

"Are we there yet", I asked Harry a millionth time.

" You're one impatient woman", Harry said and we both started laughing. " We're about to reach babes. Close your eyes", Harry said and I closed my eyes. I really was impatient.

The car stopped. Harry got outta the car and opened my door. It was dark by now. I got out.

"Open your eyes", Harry said and I slowly opened my eyes.

I couldn't believe my eyes. The vision so overwhelming I wanted to take picture and never let it go. Okay I will explain what it was like.

It was a beach. There was a picnic table set with candles and flowers all over. If you know what I mean.

It was just so romantic.

"Its all for you", Harry said. He went down on one of his knee and said, "Evelyn, I love you to the moon and back. I will always love you. Be mine. I'll look after you. Will you be my girlfriend?", Harry asked and pulled out a ring. "Its a promise ring to say I'll always keep you safe from all bad".

"Oh Harry. Yes, yes I'll be your girlfriend. I love you too", I said.

We kissed. It turned out into a make out session. We stopped when we were out of breath. And smiled at eachother. We ran to the sea.

"You can't catch me", I teased Harry.

"I bet I can", Harry said and ran after me. I couldn't run fast. I looked behind but Harry wasn't there. I looked back and water suddenly splashed all over me. Harry caught me by my waist and spun me all around. "Hahaha.. H-Harry s-st-stop. I-Its hurting", I said.

"Told you I can", Harry teased me and put mr down.

We looked into eachothers eyes. He did make me happy. He was everthing I wanted.

***

"Lets go home", Harry said. I was testing in his arms.

"I don't wanna go", I cribbed.

"But you have to otherwise El will ground you and we wont be able yo meet", Harry siad.

"You have point, lets go", I said and got up.

***

"Bye Eve", Harry said.

"Don't you want a good night kiss today", I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask". Harry replied and came near me.

I put my hand on his chest and said, " Keep dreaming, Styles".

"Oh no. You don't. You're mine. You don't get leave me here and kissing me", Harry replied and pulled me close to him by my waist and we kissed.

"Bye, now. I have to go to school tomorrow", I said.

"Tomorrow's Saturday", Harry said.

"What? No! Still I have to go. Tomorrow we'll watch a movie at my place then", I said and walked inside.

***

"He's three years older than you, Eve", Brad said. We were fighting.

"Oh suddenly three years matter to you. Your girlfriend is four years younger than you. This fight is invalid", I replied.

"Guys stop fighting. You both love your boyfriend and girlfriend", El said.

"Oh no, El. This happens every time. If I like a guy even 1 year older than me its a problem but he can date a girl 4 years younger than him. Grace is 1 yeaar younger than me Brad! And Harry's your age. Why in the world do you have a problem?", I shout.

"Because you're my sister. I love you more than anything", he said.

By this time both of us were crying our eyes out.

"I am sorry, Brad. But I do love him. He makes me happy. He's my everything", I replied.

"What about me? Am I not your elder brother anymore", he asked.

"Guys stop it", El shouts.

"So we're gonna have this fight now. Fine. Let me tell you one thing you're my brother I will always love you no matter what. I don't wanna fight with you because I love you", I said and ran to my room.

"Eve open the door, please. I am sorry. I was scared I would lose you like the last time", Brad said.

I opened the door and hugged him. "I know. I was scared I would lose you."

"What happened that both of you are scared to lose each other", El asked.

"I have cancer", I replied.

____________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

VOTE/COMMENT.

CLIFFHANGER!

Love you all,

Shuchi. xx