CHAPTER- 14(Dreams)

I was awake early today. So i dressed up for work and made breakfast.

"Jaymie, Darcy, breakfast is ready", i shout.

"God you have to shout ao loud. I was sleeping", Jaymie said.

"Well some one wants to go late to work today", i teased.

"Do you even realise we still have an hour to do this", Jaymie said.

"Well i wanna reach early today. We always go late to work", i replied.

"The point is you couldn't sleep so now you want poor me and Darcy to get ready early like you. Its Sunday, if you haven't realised", Jaymie said.

"Okay, now just get ready and bring Darcy for breakfast", i reply.

***

"Are you happy now? We reached 10 minutes early. Your wish has been granted. Now don't you ever wake me up early like today", Jaymie said.

"Now will you shut up. Or do you want me to kiss you", I replied.

"Oh no. Not the sloppy girl kiss. No. I'll shut up", Jaymie said and I laughef at him.

The door opened.

"Eve your up", Jaymir said.

"I know. Hello, hows you-", I shut up as soon as I see who's the customer. "You", I growl at Harry.

"Nice to see you too", Harry said,

"Get out", I spat.

"Oh I am here for coffee if you don't mind", Harry said. "And I'd like to talk to your boyfriend", he added.

"Jaymie, he wants to talk to you", I shout. "Ron me and Jaymie are taking a break", I added.

"The day hasn't even started and you already want a break", Ron asked.

"Personal bussiness", I replied and came out of the counter with Jaymie.

"Just don't act gay", I whispered to Jaymie.

"Hey! I take offense. It comes naturally", he said. Harry turned around and we both went silent.

"Dude, you should back off. She's mine", Harry said.

"I think its the woman's decision", Jaymie said. He was good. I am impressed.

"Oh you don't understand. I had her long before you did", Harry added.

"I have her from 4 years", Jaymie said. I wish he wasn't gay. I would've dated him.

"How old is your daughter", Harry asked.

"4 years old", Jaymie replied. Boy, he should've said 3 but she looks 5 already.

"What? You just moved on", Harry said really stunned.

"Yeah. You know a slut can do that", I replied.

"Please. Stop it. I told you I am sorry", Harry said really apologetically.

"No. You don't need to as a slu-", I was cut off by Harry kissing me. I didn't know what took over me that I kissed him back. After a while I pulled away.

"Awwe. That was so cute", Jaymie said. Is this guy outta his mind?

"Why didn't you stop us", Harry asked.

"Because I am gay. It was ju-. Oops", Jaymie said.

"You're gay? Then who's baby is she", Harry asked.

"Mine", I reply.

"And", Harry asked.

"And. Whoever. Why do you care", I said and turned around but Harry caught me and pinned me to the table.

"Oh you have to tell me. I will beat the shit outta that guy who left you pregnant", he said. I didn't know to laugh or to tell him. But my mind seemed to work on its own.

"Yours. She is your daughter", I replied. Suddenly realising I told him the truth.

"What? When? How", Harry asked.

"Yes. When we did it and uh... When a guy pu-", I was cut off by Harry.

"I know that. I meant why didn't you tell me", Harry said.

"Because I was bitch at that time so I left", I reply casually.

"I want to meet her", Harry said.

"Oh no. I promised myself not even your shadow is coming anywhere near her. So back off", I reply.

"Please", Harry said.

"In your dreams", I replied and walked away.

________________________________________________

Hope you liked it.

Vote/ Comment.

Love you,

Shuchi. xx