CHAPTER- 4 (You're mine)

I woke up early today. I am really excited. I just hope everything goes well.

I was dropped by Eleanor today.

Last class is English. Ugh. Never mind i still have to go. Being the nerdy me i am i have to.

We were talking about bullying. Wow, my favourite topic. (Note the sarcasm). I was in my own world. I was really not interested at all in this shitty topic. " Ms. Clark, have you ever been bullied", my English teacher, Mrs. Berry asked. Was she really asking me this question? Well, yes. And i have to answer it. I got up and said, " yes ma'am i have been bullied. I was a punching bag for my bully. I was kicked for being with him till the time he wanted. I hospitalized every time." " You don't need to say anything else. You can go if you want. The class is almost over. And no need to cry. What's done is done, its in the past. You are in the present."

That's when i realised i was crying the whole time. I went to the washroom to check my face. I cleaned my tears and went outside. Harry was not here yet. I sat on the stairs waiting for him.

"You should forget about him and look forward in life", Jake, a guy from my class came and sat next to me. I broke down again. He came closer to me and hugged me. I cried on his chest. He suddenly moved a little and came face to face with me.

He was leaning in. And he was about to kiss me. I was dumb founded. It took me a minute to let everything in and slap him.

" You son of b****. You can not kiss just any girl you want", i got up and went away running only to find Harry coming to me.

"Hey babes!", Harry said. Just looking at him made me happy. His dimples just-. Oh stop it. I gotta stop talking to myself. He might start to feel awkward around me now.

"Hi", I replied. "Lets go for our lunch", he said.

We went to some Italian restaurant. It was amazing but i felt weird wearing such normal clothes in a sophisticated place. I was pulling my t-shirt down. I was fidgeting.

Harry put his arm around my waist. " Don't be so fidgeted, Eve. You look beautiful", he said and kissed my cheek. I was blushing wild. I was really happy.

We got our seat and had our lunch. We went to Harry's Range Rover. My phone buzzed in my pocket and took it out. It was El. I just hope she doesn't tells me to come back. Because i am starting to have fun.

Eve, where are you?", El asked.

"In Harry's car, why?", i replied.

"Oh okay. On your way back go to the store and buy some food. Everything's finished at home", she said.

"Wow, i was here with my- with Harry and you want me to go to the store to buy, food? Fine I'll do it", i replied and hung up the phone.

"We have to head to the store to buy some stuff", i said and we drove to the store.

I went to take a trolley and went running to get the stuff. I took everything i saw. Harry wasn't able to catch up. I went to the cash counter. A blonde haired guy was standing before me. He turned around and it was Niall.

"Niall", I shouted and hugged him.

"Eve", he replied.

"What are you doing here" I asked.

"You know hanging out to see if any dinosaurs are out here", he replied with pure sarcasm.

"Haha, very funny Horan", i replied.

"Why don't you hang out with us", I asked Niall.

"Oh no. I have to go. I have guests coming over today."

I had reached the cash counter by now. " Oh c'mon. Five minutes wont kill you", i said and after paying i took Niall's hand and ran to Harry.

***

We went outside. "Okay, five minutes are over. I gotta go", Niall said.

"Okay, see you later then", i said and kissed,his cheek and he went to Harry they had bro hug and Niall left.

I turned around to see Harry but he was nowhere to be found. I turned in a circle but he was nowhere. I freaked out when someone pulled me by the arm. I was scared as hell.

"What the hell do you think you were doing kissing him, huh?", the person pinned me to a wall were there was just darkness. But i knew,the voice too well to say he was a stranger. It was Harry. He had pinned me to the wall.

"You are mine. No one else can touch you. You understand me? I f****** love you", he said and kissed me. It was my first kiss ever. I felt butterflies in my stomach and fireworks around us and i was sure Harry felt that too with the smile he had when he was kissing me.

"It was amazing", Harry breathed out.

***

Harry dropped me at my place. He opened the door at my side and offered his hand for me to come out.

"Wont i get a good night kiss", Harry asked.

"In your dream, Styles", as soon as i replied Harry spun me around and we had a make out session there and then. It was just so good. I didn't want to stop this kiss. I wanted this forever.

"Oh my god! My eyes!", Louis shouted.

"Shit! P.D.A guys", then Brad.

We broke from the kiss after that.

"I am gonna take you out tomorrow. Where something easy going", Harry said.

Harry pecked my lips and we said our goodbyes.

"Are you guys done now? Because i am really tired and i gotta sleep", i said and went to my room.

Brad came behind. " Do you really love him", he asked.

" Brad you know me very well. You know me more than anyone else in this entire world. Yes, yes i do", i replied.

"You're sure he wont leave you ever", Brad asked.

"You know i don't trust anyone that simply anymore. I have changed Brad", i replied.

"If he hurts you, I'll beat the shit outta him and you know that very well", Brad said.

"I know Brad. Go now you have to go to your university tomorrow", i replied.

_________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

COMMENT/VOTE

LOVE YOU,

SHUCHI xx