CHAPTER- 15(Same Mistakes)

Harry's P.O.V

My daughter. I have a daughter. I am a father. Its our daughter. Eve and mine. How could I? Why did i just leave her? I should have let her explain. Its my fault. She took care of Darcy alone. How did she handle it all alone? Why did i do this? I still love her. I still want her. She is mine. I'll win her back. I have to have her. I need to be with her and help her raise Darcy. But first I gotta call the boys.

"Hello, Niall where are you", I asked.

"I'm in my room with the boys. Why", he said.

"Can you come to my room right now", I asked.

"Sure, mate", he replied. I hung up and waited for the boys.

"Hey, what's up, mate? You look tensed", Liam said.

"I have a daughter", I said.

"What", they said in chorus except Niall. He was just standing there quietly.

"Niall why don't you say something" I asked.

"I know", he replied.

"What", everyone including me said.

"Yes, Evelyn told me", Niall replied

"Why would she tell you and not me", I asked.

"Because I am her best friend and you are her ex. That's why", he replied.

"Shut up, man", i said.

"Mate its your fault. You broke up with her. She loved you with all her heart. And what did you do to her? Broke her to pieces. She is so fragile she fell in love with you again. She can't stop loving you", Niall replied.

"What do you mean she fell in love with me again", i asked.

"You can see it in her eyes. She wants you back. She wants you to be her daughter Darcy's father. Her hero. But right now you're the villain of Darcy. You weren't there when Eve delivered her baby. No, you were snogging some other girl. You were drunk as f*** and Eve was in some hell of a pain. You were not there to hold her hand and tell her it will be fine. Now you expect her to forgive you? Well no way in hell is she gonna do that", Niall shouted at me.

"Why are you so angry", i asked him.

"Because you have a chance but i know you're gonna miss it. She loves you go get her, Harry. Make her yours again", Niall replied.

I didn't need to think. I can't make the same mistake again. I have to tell her i love her. I have to go. Make her mine again. I got one chance to change everything and I am gonna make the best out of it.

Evelyn's P.O.V

"I have to leave, Jaymie. I know he'll come here to take me back but i lived four years without him I can live the rest alone too. I have Darcy with me", i said while packing my bags.

"How are you gonna do this alone", Jaymie asked.

"I came here alone I can go anywhere alone", i replied.

"You have Darcy with you", Richie said.

"Exactly what my point is", Jaymie added.

"I can take care of her. I always have and always can", i replied.

"This will be difficult", Jaymie said.

"I know", i replied.

"Where are you gonna go", Jaymie asked.

"London", i replied.

______________________________________________

VOTE/COMMENT

Hope you liked it.

Love,

Shuchi xoxo