CHAPTER- 7(Kidnaped)

I woke up to a banging noise at my window. I was really irritated because after a long time i was having a good sleep. I got up from my cozy bed and Harry's warm body to see what the noise was from. I walked to the window. I didn't see anything at first. But all of a sudden a figure came in front of me. The only thing i was scared of. The one thing that was my worst nightmare. Just seeing it made my gut flip. It was him. It was my bully. My ex. Mark.

This was it. I am dead. So i scream. The only thing i could do. Harry woke up by my scream.

"What hap-", Harry was asking but i cut him of by jumping into his arms and not letting him get out of my grip. "I- He- just- please", I couldn't say anything.

"Babes, you're shaking. You're not alright. Eve, Eve, listen to me. Whatever it was its gone. It won't come back. Nothing will happen. I will protect you from everything. You don't have to cry", Harry said reassuringly.

"N-No Harry. It was him. It was h-him. H-He's back. He will k-kill m-me", i said scared as ever.

My bedroom door flew open revealing a worried Brad and Eleanor.

"Eve, a nightmare", Brad asked. I shook my head no.

"How do you know if it was a nightmare", Harry asked even more concerned than before.

"Worst t-than a nightmare", i said.

"Evelyn, you need to speak up. You have to tell us what you saw. How will we help you otherwise? How will i be able to protect you?", Harry said.

"It was m-my ex. I saw Mark", I said. Brad and El's expression changed into a gasp, but Harry was still not happy with the answer.

"Who is Mark", Harry asked.

"You didn't tell him", Brad said really worried now while i shook my head no.

"Mark was her ex boyfriend and her ex bully. Because of him Evelyn was hospitalized every week. When i got to know that i took care of him. He used to bully her so that she won't break up with him", Brad said.

"I will beat the shit outta this bastard. He dare come near my girl. I will beat him to pieces", Harry said.

"Eve he's the guy for you. He's the one. If you ever break up with him you see what i do to you. And same goes for you, Harry", Brad said as he came near me and hugged me.

"El,Brad can you two stay with me today", i asked.

"Yeah you both should. She'll feel more safe", Harry added.

"We don't mind. Do we, Brad", El said.

"No we don't", Brad said and they both sat on my bed. All night long was sitting in Harry's arms. I was scared to let him go. I was scared Mark would come and kill me. I still have a lot to learn. My life is still full of surprises. I can not die.

***

I was outside the house to get some fresh air. It was good to go outside for some fresh air. Not that i don't get wrong gut feelings but the one i was having right now was so real that wasn't able to distinguish between what's real and what's not.

Let me make it clear. It was not a good feeling. It was a bad... A really bad feeling. Like something was gonna happen to me. Not something like vomiting or getting ill. Something really really very bad.

I was about to go back when someone pulled me to themself. "Jake! What do you want", i spat.

"I am really sorry for what happened that day. I was not in my senses. I couldn't see you cry. I really like you", Jake said.

"I don't feel the same way towards you. I don't feel anyway towards you. I am sorry", I said.

"please don't say that", Jake said.

"I am really sorry", I said and went away but someone pulled me again.

"Jake I tol-", I couldn't complete my sentence. I should have listened to Harry and not went outside.

There was only one thing I could say now. "Mark". Is all I said and went into darkness.

__________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

VOTE/COMMENT

LOVE,

SHUCHI xx