CHAPTER- 18(Hurts)

"Darcy, c'mon! Get up. Don't be so lazy", I said.

"No, mommy i wanna have Taco today. Its Taco Tuesday. You plomised me, mommy", Darcy said.

"You're just like your daddy. Always getting your own way", I said and turned to see Darcy. Her smile had faded away.

"Will daddy evel come" Darcy asked.

"Truthfully? I don't know", I replied. "Lets go, shall we", I said and picked up Darcy. We went down.

"El we're going to the shop to get some stuff for Taco", I said.

"Okay on the way back home get some coffee from Starbucks", El said.

"Kay, I am going now", I replied.

***

"Mommy, I want mole chocolate", Darcy said.

"I already got 6 packs of chocolate. No more chocolate for you. No. Not at all", I replied. She tried her best 'pwetty pwease' face as she called it. She looked cute.

"I am still not getting any chocolate for you, Darcy. This is not gonna help", I said.

"Ugh", Darcy said.

***

I opened the door to Starbucks.

"Darcy go sit till I order", I said and Darcy nodded.

"Daddy", Darcy said and I looked in her direction. Harry was sitting there with someone. I was about to go say I'd like to give a try to our relationship but something stopped me. Harry was not with just someone. He was with a girl. Holding hands. I looked at Darcy. I don't know what she thought. Because after seeing Harry holding hands with the girl she started crying.

"Darce, come here, honey. Come to mommy", I said in a soothing voice.

"M-mommy... Daddy", Darcy tried to say something but couldn't. I picked her and the shopping bag and went outside.

"Eve... Evelyn", Harry shouted. I ran as fast as possible.

"Eve, for god's sake, stop", Harry shouted.

We were almost home so I dropped Darcy and the bag at home and went outside.

"What? What's your problem", I screamed.

"Why don't you talk to me", Harry asked.

"Well, I was gonna give it a try but you were having a good time with that b****" I said.

"That b**** is my girlfriend", Harry said.

"Wow, and then you come to me and say you're sorry. Well f*** you", I said and pushed him and turned. He held my hand and pulled me back to him.

"Well I'd like you to do the honour's", he said. And I swear I didn't like his actions. He was giving me a mark on my neck.

"Harry what are you doing", someone said. We both turned to see the girl from Starbucks standing behind us. "Who's she", she asked.

Before Harry could say anything I said, "I'm his daughter's mother". And ran back home. I ran to my room and cried. How could he do that to me.

"Eve, Harry's here", Brad said.

"Tell him he can go f*** himself but I will not come out for him. Never in a million years", I replied.

"I want to tell you something, please. Just this once", Harry said. I got up, opened the door and went down.

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry what are you doing", someone said. We both turned to see Ciara standing behind us. "Who's she", she asked.

Before I could say anything Eve said, "I'm his daughter's mother".

"What", Ciara said.

"Yes, I am sorry but I love her", I replied. She slapped me and said, "We're over", and left. I ran to El's place. I rang the door bell and Bradley opened the door.

"I need to talk to Eve", I said. Without saying anything Bradley turned and started walking up the stairs so I followed him.

"Eve, Harry's here", Brad said.

"Tell him he can go f*** himself but I will not come out for him. Never in a million years", Eve replied. Woah! She's furious.

"I want to tell you something, please. Just this once", I said. She came and we went down.

We sat on the couch and I told them the whole story about what happened when Eve left.

"You deserved it", Eve said laughing. I hadn't seen her laugh in a long time.

"So can we get back together", I asked Eve.

"Styles, you think its that easy to get me back. Well then, no", Eve said.

"We broke up", I defended.

"That wont help. I stayed 4- about 5 years without a boyfriend. Without kissing someone. Can you do that for a week", she said. Wow she's challenging me.

"Okay, but can I just kiss you. Once", I asked.

"No", she said.

"Please", I begged.

"No", she said simply.

"Oh just cut it already", I said and kissed her. I thought she would pull away but instead she kissed back. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her passionately.

"Mommy", Darcy said. That's when we pulled away. I saw Eve's neck. I had left her a mark. I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear, "You're mine. The mark proves it". She touched her neck and flinched.

"Holy sh*t, Styles! It freaking hurts", she said. I laughed and left.

Evelyn's P.O.V

This guy is outta hid his mind. First he marks me. Then he kisses me. Then he says I am his.

"Nice mark you have there", El said.

"Oh shut up", I shout.

"No seriously. Its cute. How you both love each other but still stay away from each other", El said.

"El", I said annoyed.

"What", She asked.

"Nothing. Good night", I replied.

"You could've defended yourself but the fact is you liked it", El teased. I shook my head and went upstairs.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. It was like a different me. A happy me. An old me who loves to be with Harry. This was me. I just acted like I didn't care but the truth is deep down inside I still love him. I still remember my birthday. The first time he told me that he loves me. Everything. I love those memories. I still love him. I love Harry Styles.

_________________________________________________

VOTE/ COMMENT

Hope you liked it. Sorry for any mistakes.

Love you all,

Shuchi xoxo