CHAPTER- 12(Teach a lesson)

*4 years later*

It has been four years since I left London. Four years since I got a proper sleep. Four years since Harry left me. Four years since my baby girl has born. Darcy. My angel. My love. Darcy Anne Clark. I gave her, her grandmum's middle name because it was the right thing to do. But I will never be able to gave her the surname 'Styles'. It would be too much for me. She is just like her father. She has emrald green eyes and curly hair.

Let me tell you in short what happened in the four years. I left London for Australia. As soon as I left , Harry came looking for me. El told him that I was gone for good. He never came over the fact that I left. He came over me after a while and started dating someone. That was it for me. This made me even more mad. I wasn't going to let him come near my Darcy. She's too young to feel this.

Now, what happened to me. I went to live with my parents till the delivery date. As soon as I dilivered the baby, I left to live some where else. I started to a job. I became a waiteress in starbucks and lived with a guy Jaymie. Well he's gay. So no there was noyhing in between us. The fact is in never got over Harry. Darcy looked too much like her father for me to move on. The point is I never wanted to move on from Harry.

"Hey, Evelyn. You don't wanna get late do you", Jaymie shouts.

"Jaymie, I am ready ask Darce", I shout back.

"I already dropped Darce to school. Richie will pick her up", Jaymie replied. Between Richie is Jaymie's boyfriend.

"Okay, I am coming then", I said and came running downstairs.

"Hon, you take a lot of time in getting ready", Jaymie said really annoyed.

"I know, Jaymie. A girl has her needs", I reply and shuffle his hair.

"Not the hair women. Not the hair", Jaymie said.

***

"Guess what", Jaymie said.

"What", I reply.

"You never guess. One direction is in town", he said.

"Oh", is all I could say.

"You won't say anything. Oh is all you could say", Jaymie asked.

"What do you want me to say. 'The guy who left me pregnent at the age of 16 is back. Oh I am so happy. We can get back together and raise the child'. If thats what you think I was gonna say then no. Never am I gonna say that", I reply.

"Sorry, hon. Didn't mean to upset you", Jaymie said.

"Even I am sorry. I didn't mean t-", I was cut of by a wild hug from my little baby.

"Mommy", Darcy shouts.

"Hi to you too, Darce", I reply. "How was school today", I added.

"It was pwetty good. How wash woke today", Darcy asked.

"It was good, why do you ask". I asked.

"I heard one direction is coming to the place you work. I wanna go. Tomorrow ish mah holiday", Darcy replied.

What one d-, it means Harry? Between my daughter has a strange attraction to one direction.

"Who told you this, Darce", I asked.

"Uncle Jaymie and Uncle Richie", Darcy replied.

"Darcy go to mommy's room. Mommy gotta teach a lesson to your Uncles", I say and Darcy runs to my room happily.

"Both of you, sit", I said.

"I told you not to talk about those five boys in my presence. But you talk about this with her. She is too young to know about this stuff. Now I have to take her to work with me tomorrow. Let me tell you one thing, Darcy is going to meet them but Jaymie you will go with her. Not me. I don't wanna see his face. I will be there but just not close enough for him to notice me", I said.

"Okay, Evelyn. Thats what we do", Jaymie said.

"Okay. Lets ho to sleep then", I said and went to my room to see Darcy already in bed.

"Sweet dreams, Darce", I said and kissed her forehead.

***

"Mommy, mommy get up. I don't wanna get late I gotta meet one direction", Darcy shouts.

"Okay, okay. I am up. Daddy's girl", I said then cursed. Why would I say that? She never met her dad.

"Mommy where's dada", Darcy asked.

"He's gone for work. He'll be back soon", I reply. "Now get ready. Uncle Jaymie will take you there", I said.

"Mommy why not you", Darcy asked.

"Because mommy doesn't like Harry. He's bad", I reply.

"How do you know that mommy", Darcy asked.

"Beca- no more questions. You gotta get ready", I reply.

***

*JAYMIE'S P.O.V*

"Look Darcy they are here", I said.

"Yes", Darcy said and threw her fist in the air,

...

"Its our chance, Darce", I said. I could see Evelyn from here. Probably because I knew where she was standing.

"Lets go", Darcy said and we went. Darcy took out her cd out for them to sign.

Last was Harry.

"Hello Love, whats your name", Harry asked.

"My name is Darcy Anne Clark", Darcy replied. Harry was shocked at first but then he shrugged it off.

"Thats your daddy", Harry asked.

Darcy looked at me I was about to reply when she said, "Yes, yes he is". I was stunned at her sudden answer. Harry smiles at me.

"You have beautiful daughter", Harry said. I just smiled.

"Weird my mum hates you", Darcy said. Our heads snapped in her direction. My eyes went wide. What should I do?

"Where your mum", Harry asked.

"There", she pointed at Evelyn. Dead. All I could think of was what will her reaction be. I looked at Evelyn she indicatef me to come.

"Evelyn", Harry said.

"We should go now. Thank you for your time", I said and took Darcy in my hand and ran to Evelyn.

"You both are dead", she said and went to the car.

________________________________________

Hope you liked it.

Vote/ comment

Love you directioners,

Shuchi. xx