VOTE POLL [UPCOMING STORY]

Hey guys! So, right now I have some plenty free time before my next battle with my exam papers and I want to ask you guys to vote for the upcoming story after the unexpected nerd. (Sadly, the story will come to an end soon but it's kinda boring so yeah xD)

Please take a look and vote the story below that was listed. (Will be given the themes but not the title, and a little information of the story)

1. Survival story (no.1):-
This story is a series story, I presume it will be in 4 books. A story about survival and finding the truth and a way out.

2. Survival story (no.2):-
This story might only be in one book aka might not in a series book. A story that only gives you choice on saving or sacrificing.

3. Sad story:-
This story contains sad story and a mental disorder. Whoever are not comfortable with the theme might don't want to read this. But whoever is fine with it, i'll make sure you cry whenever you read it. (teehee)

4. Accient story:-
A story about few years ago. Related to the theme of nobility. (aka kingdom, palace and prince/princess). (I don't know if i should call it a sweet romance but yeah gonna make it that way and make you dance.) (teehee)

So, here's are the list of the story in my draft for the upcoming story. (Was in my draft long ago). Please vote before the story 'Unexpected Nerd' ended. Thank you for your cooperation♡

p.s There's an extras, baekhyun's picture xD I've attached it there hahah and sorry for disappointing you guys because this is not an update ㅠㅠ Will update soon in December (after my last paper)