Page 29; Revealing

My heart feels warm just by remembering that. i want to question myself but no doubt that he was my boyfriend. I imagined the look on his face when he knew that I was dead; or so what people said. It pained me. I can't handle the sad look on his face. I inhaled while closing my eyes. Trying to calm myself down.

With these memories coming back, can I be the Go Eunchae from before? The beloved girlfriend of his? I want to scream in frustration, or just sing it out. How can I didn't remember him after all those fun memories I have with him? How can I be so hopeless?

I want to blame myself, but I knew he wouldn't like that. He definitely won't. I look down at the book that lied on my laps, looking down at the picture of us. I'm just a terrible person. I should at least remember him, and my parents. "Stupid." I mumbled softly. I repeated the word over and over. I knocked my forehead but then rubbed it in pain.

I put the journal on the table, taking a glance at the novel, I apologized for not reading it. I lied down on my bed, the blanket covered half of my face. Another try to fall asleep barged into my brain and I closed my eyes. This time, I succeed.

***

"Are you planning to skips school today?" Mom voice echoed in my eardrums. I immediately opened my eyes wide. "What's the time now?"

"Uh, almost eight, my dear." She pulled the curtains to the side, letting the sunlight entered my room. The darkness from last night is now replaced with shining bright light. "Oh my god." I get on my feet and snatch the towel off the hooker on the back of my door. "Oh, so you're not planning to skips school after all." My mom commented before letting herself out of the room.

I quickly turned on the shower, took a fast bath and run back into my room to get ready. I don't have to worry about the school uniform. Mom would help me put the uniform down on the bed if I was running late. Spoiled much, that is me.

Without wasting any second, I put on my clothes, combed my hair and grabbed my bag. I opened the door but stopped in my track. I turn back and look at the journal. I fast walking back to the desk, put the journal into my school bag before exiting the room.

I was running late so I don't have time to take a comfortable and relaxing breakfast like I used to. Wearing my sneakers, I sprinted out of the house in hurry. Not stopping even one minute, I took a glance at my watch. I can make it there.

I heard another heavy breathing behide me, and a fast footsteps; as if the person is running as well. I didn't bother to look back as it might waste my time. But I don't have to as the figure sprinted passed me and revealed Sehun.

"What the hell, Sehun? You're running late?" I shouted. "Don't talk! You won't make it if you do." He answered and keeps on running with all his energy. I thought I'm the only one who are running late. I feel relieved somehow, at least I have company. Crown don't have trouble coming late or skip class or whatever it is that break the light school rules, but if it continues, my position as a crown will be taken back.

Not that i mind about it before, but now I see things differently. I need this crown position. I heard another footsteps again behind me. Making me wonder again who's the culprit that are also running late to school. "Are you usually this slow?" The figure commented. Byun Baekhyun is running late to class. He's sweating all over.

"Uh, no. Don't talk or you might not be able to make it, Sehun said." I answered. "He passed you? Damn, he's fast. He usually fast walking and just laugh it off." I didn't answered. I need to save my energy. My energy is totally different from them since I'm small and I don't really exercise much.

At the end, both of us are late to school. Sehun made it through and the total opposite for us. The teacher in charge said he wants to meet us during recess and we obeyed, unwillingly.