Page 28; Flashback

I opened my eyes wide. Gasping for breath, I inhaled too much oxygen at the same time. I didn't realised I was grabbing my blanket too tight, but I released it once I feel the pain crept onto my hand. I slowly sit up on my bed. I'm clearly sure that wasn't a dream. Not at all. I experienced that before.

From my basic instinct, it was my memory that I lost after I suffered from amnesia. They're coming back to me. Even though half of me still doubting who the hell is Byun baekhyun, but most of my inner self was sure that I know him. Like in the memory -- from what I guess -- is that he's my boyfriend.

I don't know how that can happened, because none of my memory is completed yet. They're coming back to me in pieces, like a puzzle. Waiting for me to combine them all. I tried to sleep back, wandering around the dreamland but failed. I stare blankly at my ceiling instead, darkness almost filled all of my room. Thanks to the moonlight from outside, my room is not completely in darkness.

My mind wants to do all the thinking and wondering. But I refused. I just want a quiet night. Since my mind from the day before is not that calm and relax. I shifted to the left, and right, then left again. But my mind refused to wander off to the dreamland i'm waiting. Frustrating.

Finally gave up, I sit up straight on my bed. Take my cellphone that lies on the table near to my bed and check the time. Two in the morning. Who would be awake at this time? Well, maybe the people who called themself a night-owl; like the author of the book 'I'm his fake girlfriend'.

Checking my notifications, scrolling a bit through tumblr and twitter, I finally land my feet on the cold floor. I want to wander around my room, even though it's just a random act, or no one would done the same as me if they're awake at two. I observed my bookshelf. The fault in our star, I am number four, the selection, the maze runner series; and all of my favourite books was neatly put on the shelf.

I decided I should read some before trying to sleep once again. I debated with myself on which book to choose, then finally decided as I picked 'I was here'. Pulling it off the shelf, I flipped through the pages when I heard something fall on the ground. Leaving a noise across the quiet room.

I look back to the direction where the noise came from, and found a light blue notebook on the floor. I picked it off the ground, looking back and front of the book. It writes, Journal on the book cover; more like handwritten. Slowly I sit on my bed, putting the novel I choose earlier on my desk, and look at the journal.

"Is this mine?" I mumbled under my breath. I softly caressed the book and flip the page. Judging from the handwriting, it was mine. I can't recall that I owned this book, but maybe because that I have yet to receive any memory regarding this tiny journal. I don't know.

I skipped few pages before stopping at one page that attracted my attention. There's picture attached; like it was glued, on the page. A picture of me smiling, showing a peace sign at the camera and Baekhyun. Baekhyun is smiling too, his square smile brighten the atmosphere more.

I expected I would find his face in this journal based on the memory I got, and I'm not shock at all when my prediction is true. How can I change from a student council to a nerd, I don't know. Maybe I want to avoid unwanted attention, or too much attention. But the past me doesn't mind it at all.

I started reading the words that are written on the book. At first, none of them are interesting. I keep asking myself whether my journal is this boring. It's all about the works I have to do as the student council before, sometime I complained about the jerks who wouldn't follow the school rules no matter how many times I took their name.

But at the middle of the story, I started to feel interested when I mentioned Baekhyun. It said something like how Baekhyun is so goofy, but cute at most of the time. He would get serious over one tiny things but I scold him to calm his head off. He obeyed.