Page 27; Recovered

"We're going to be okay." I smile at the two fragile figure that are standing in front of me. They smile. Their smile is warm, and conforting. I'm glad my twin's family is a kind family.

"Please visit whenever you have time, darling." The lady speaks. She holds my hand as she spoke. Her hand is as warm as her smile. The skin is loosen due to aging. They are growing old. Yet, still standing strong after they lose their daughter.

"I will. Next time, I'll bring my friends over."

"That's great. This house will be merrier again." She waved us goodbye as we proceed to the car that was prepared by the family. "I would like to stay longer." I murmured to myself as we entered the luxury car. Mark heard I mumbled, "Maybe you can next time. Plus, you promised to her, right? That lady." He said as he looks outside. I was surprised that he heard me, but brush it off aside.

Setting my mind to a new mission, I keep thinking of the same person. Baekhyun. I need to make sure, what I'm thinking is true. Mark noticed me, he said, "Stop thinking. You looks like an old lady while the eyebrows make their way to each other." He laughed right after he finished it. I rolled my eyes, but laughed afterwards.

We reached the airport, said thanks to the driver that are willing to send us and he took off. "I don't think I'm ready for another long flight." I sighed. Putting my luggage into the sensor and check in at the counter. Mark catch up to me, wearing sunglasses as he walks. "What's with that?" I raised my eyebrow at him, looking at his sunglasses as he looks at me.

"I'm a good-looking guy. What would happen if people surround us?" He smile. "Yeah, Mr Good-looking. Nice." I quicken my steps, heard he called for my name as I walk. That guy is seriously charming. Nice catch, sis.

"Come on, Mark. Do you wants to--" I turned around and almost trip over myself. I grabbed his forearm to balance myself. I sighed. It would be really embarrassing if I fall. No, I don't want my airport fashion to be ruin. Wait, why should I care?

"Okay, forget everything." I started swinging my hands randomly in front of Mark's face before walking off. I silently blame myself in my mind. Wait, is it my fault?

"Hey, you said you're not ready for another long flight, right? Nevermind. Mr Good-looking is here to help you." He said, pushing his sunglasses up to his hair. "Freak off, Mark. I'm Baekhyun's crown, remember?" I smile.

"Yeah, sure. Princess." He bowed unwillingly at me. I ignored the stares we got from people at our surrounding. He patted me at the back, pointing at the department gate just few meters from us. Seoul, I'm coming home.

***

"Where am I?" I cupped my ears with both my hand, the high pitched noise has yet to leave my ears. Mark told me that we've arrived Seoul. He said again that we need to get our luggage and go home. He's tired from the flight, he keeps on saying how tired it is. Now you feel me.

I grabbed my luggage as soon as I saw it, pulling the handle and pulled it along with me to the side road. Stopping a taxi and go home. My bed is the last thing I want to hold today. It's waiting me to go home. I can't stop from yawning. And slowly I fell asleep on Mark's shoulder. he doesn't mind it at all, or I guess it is.

***

I waved goodbye at Mark, and slowly approach the wooden door of my house. Home, sweet home. I knocked the door twice. It takes a few minutes until the door swings open, revealed mom in her yellow t-shirt. "I'm back." I said, giving her a hug and she pulled me in. Placing my luggage at the side of the sofa, I throw myself at the couch.

I can see mom trying to asks me questions, but seeing me tired, she considered and leave the living room. Then she come back bringing a cup of hot chocolate and put it on the table in front of me. "Have some, then get some rest." She sits on the single sofa nearby, putting a book on her lap. 

I bring myself to sit up, grab the cup sitting quietly on the table, and sip it. "I'm going to sleep." I told her as I walk towards the kitchen. Washing the cup clean and wave my mom before climbing the stairs to my room. My room. I opened the door, and how I miss the room.

The owner is back. I put the luggage aside, not even consider to unpack the stuff in my bag and go to the bed. I throw myself on it, grab the plushies on the side of my bed and bury my face on it. I get sleepy as the time passed, and fall into a deep sleep.

***

I was standing silently in front of the bulletin board, staring blankly at the paper sticked on it messily. "What are you staring at?" Someone said from afar, the footsteps getting louder and nearer. Revealed a slim, yet masculine body. "I thought you've went home, Baekhyun." I said, returning my sight back to the bulletin board. 

"Are you kidding me? I'm a busy man."

"Yeah. So busy that you have time to stop and stand here."  I joked, trying my best not to smile. The guy standing beside me, my childhood friend, my laughters, my happiness, my sunshine.

"So, what are you doing here, standing alone while staring at the board? A new hobby?" He asked, then he looked at me. "Or have you lost interest in me?" He laughed. I swear, when he laughed, the time around me stopped. I can't help but smile. "I never have interest in you." I commented as I walked away, holding the paper that were clip neatly in my arm.

"I know you're lying. Why you're lying?" He said, laughing his head off. "Freak off, Baekhyun." I shouted, the hallway is empty, the voice echoed. Baekhyun's laughed echoed too, filling the quiet hallway with his laughters.

He's my childhood friend that plays around a lot. Laugh a lot, smile a lot. Sometimes he gets serious too.

He's Byun Baekhyun.

My beloved boyfriend.

***

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNN. LET'S GET DUMB! OLLE OLLE. Ayo. Idk, hahah. Yeah, leave some comments, votes and dont hesitate to leave your thoughts here. Let's share xD seriously, I'm grateful to have you guys because your comments never fail to make me laugh. EVERY SINGLE TIME. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Uh yeah bye~ xD xoxo. (Pardon my grammatical errors)

My twitter: Bobohujuliet. Follow for more updates!