Page 10; Beach Day!

"Yah! Wake up!" I wake them up one by one. "Wae~?" Sehun pulled up his blanket and cover himself. "Yah! Wake up! Now! Ppalli!(Quick!)" I wake them up again, shouting to my heart content. "Why so hyper, Eunchae-ya~?" Kai mumbled in a sleepy voice. "We didn't have enough sleep, eunchae-ya~ We sleep at 5 in the morning." Sehun added.

"Wae?" I asked and clearly, I can see that pile of papers on the table. "Aigoo. It's already 9 in the morning! Wake up!" I shouted again and kai pull his blanket up. "Don't wanna."

"..Never mind. We won't be going to the beach then." I said and was about to take my leave when something or someone hit something. I turned around and saw kai and sehun is awake. "Wah. It's a nice day, right?" Sehun stretched his arm, same goes to Kai. "Ne. Let's go." Kai stand up from his bed and head to the bathroom. "E-eh? Didn't you guys didn't have enough sleep?"

"Sorry Eunchaaee~ We're going to change clothes. Or perhaps you wanna stay and admire our cool body?" Kai said. "Eu. I'm going!" I said after closing the door shut.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" I said, cover my cheeks with my bare hands and walk to my room.

---

"OH YEAH!" Chen shouted right after we arrived at the beach. "YEHET! YEHET!" Sehun joined him after, running towards the sea. "Yaaa! Aedeul-ah!(kids). Don't run into the water like that!" Suho shouted, following them from behind.

"Kids never learn." Kai said, like a mature guy. "I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU WIN THIS CHEN!" Yeah, there he is. Playing water with the kids. He being mature for just 0.1 seconds. I sit on the seashore, under the big umbrella.

"Not going to join them, Kris?" I said, looking at him who coolly look at them with sunglasses on. "Nope. Beach is not my style." He said, fixing his sunglasses.

"Hyung! You're so lame! If you're a man, then come here and fight us!" Kai shouted and suddenly Kris stand up and walk towards the sea. "What the hell?" I murmured.

"OMG! THIS WATER IS COLD! I'M FREEZING! DAMN YOU KAI!" He shouted right after he entered—more like being pulled—into the sea. I laughed. They started this water war where the splash the water towards each other and—"Plash!".

I can feel water drip from my hair. "Whaa-" I look at them and they are smiling at me. I search for the culprit and I immediately found him. "YOU FREAKING CHEN!" I chased him while he's running while holding to the bucket.

He bring me towards the sea and I can't rescue myself as Sehun and Kai pulled me into the water. "Whaaaaa-!" and then, I'm already there. In the sea.

I stand up and fixed my hair. "Damn you guys!" I wipe the water off my face and look at them. "What?" I asked them and they look at different direction. "No, I don't know that you would be that pretty without your glasses." Kai said. "oh.." I stand there. "Glasses..?" I repeat the word and touch my face.

"OH MY GOD. WHERE IS MY GLASSES?! YOU GUYS! MY GLASSES IS GONE!" I look into the sea and minute after they started searching for my glasses too. "But, can you see clearly without your glasses, eunchae?" Suho asked and I nodded.

Lay who was BBQ-ing at the beach noticed that we've become quiet and asked us what happened. "Eunchae's glasses! It's gone!" Suho shouted back. Lay was so shocked that he share the same face as dyo who was sitting near to him. it's almost like mirror.

We've been searching for a while now but the glasses is still not found. "It's okay guys. I'll buy new glasses later." I patted Suho's shoulder and smile at them. "Is it really okay?" Sehun asked and I nodded. "I'm sorry." Kai and Chen said in unison. "No! No! It's not your fault. Maybe it's time for me to buy a new glasses." I smile and we walked out from the water towards lay's place.

"Where's the other?" Suho asked lay about the other boys. "Oh, they go to a nearby supermarket to buy some food for us to BBQ." I take a seat beside dyo who is eating the food peacefully.

"They're here." Suho said and we can heard chanyeol shouted from afar. "GUYSSSSSS..!" He shouted while waving happily like it's been a long time since our last meet. "Lay, here. We bought it." Chanyeol said, handing the plastic bag, followed by baekhyun, tao, xiumin and luhan.

"Okay." Chanyeol said and he faced us. "Oh!" He said and we all look at him. "hm..?" We all said in unison. "Who is this?" Chanyeol said while looking at me. "..huh?" We all said in unison.

"Chanyeol-ah, did you lost some of your memory when you went to the supermarket earlier?" Sehun said and Chanyeol look at them, weird.

"It's Eunchae! Our Eunchae! You Pabo!" Kai said and he look at me. "Omo! Jinjja-ne!" Chanyeol covered his mouth with his hand and look at me. "Eunchae-ah, is that you?" He patted my head and look at me in disbelief.

"..uh, Yes. This is Go Eunchae. One of your club member." I said. "Omo. Eunchae-ya. You look so pretty without glasses." Tao quickly sit beside me and look at me with those puppy eyes. "Aniyo." I smile and patted his head.

We were eating and laughing and finally, it's time to go home. "Let's go!" The boys said, heading to the car. "Ya! Baekhyun! Ppalli!" I said and he, once again wear that face. The same face like before when he look at me. "Wae?" I asked him but he just walked past me like I never talk to him.

"Omo. That boy is so annoying." I click my tongue and walk towards the car.

---

It's so late now. I bet everyone was asleep. I walk out to the garden and take a breath. "Ghost won't appear at time like this, right?" I look around, rubbing my arm to gained heat.

I sit on the soft grass. The wind blows, touching my face. While I was remembering the moment where Baekhyun showed me that face. I suddenly heard a noise. In the dark.

"Omg. What is that?" I start to feel cold breeze runs down at my back. The noise is there again. And when I look carefully, there's something on the tree.

"omg. What is that?" I murmured in fear. Fighting with myself. Some part of me want to run into the house but some part of me just stand there, wanting to know what's there.

And suddenly, the thing from the tree fall down from the tree. "Waaahhhh!"

---
a/n: SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR LIKE. TRILLION MONTHS I'M SORRY. I don't have any idea how to continue so I was searching for inspiration at my surrounding. hahahaha. Well, hope you guys enjoy this! Even tho it's lame. Saranghae~~