Page 8; Trip to Luhan's house?

"Wake up! Eunchae yah!"

A voice reached my ears when I'm asleep. But I didn't even bother to look for the owner of the voice. I love my beauty sleep more.

"Eunchae! Ya! Pabo!" The person screamed after several times he called for me, trying to wake me up from my beauty sleep. "Yah!" He screamed and something hit my head and I immediately sit straight and look at the person who hit my head; with my eyes still half-open.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I look at him, full of anger because he wake me up from my beauty, pretty sleep; still with a half-open eyes.

"Shh! Shut up! We're still in the airplane!" Baekhyun half whispered, half shouting at me. I look at him. "What?" I said in disbelief and look around at my surrounding. Some of the people are looking at me direction, so do the other boys.

I can saw Sehun giggling at the front seat. I'm mentally slapping myself right now.

"Come on, Eunchae!" Sehun shouted from afar. That boy. He only know how to call me, not how to help me search for my luggage. I finally saw my luggage and grab it. "Eunchae-ah!" Sehun shouted again. "Fine! I'm coming!" I grab the luggage holder and run towards them. And seriously, are they celebrities that I don't know?

Because people keep calling Luhan and crowded us and I barely can walk. There's girls that called for the boys' name too but what I heard the most is Luhan's.

Maybe chen realised at how confused I am looking at this situation that he suddenly leaned over to me and whispered, "Luhan is also the heir of his family. He used to take care of his company here. That's why he's quite popular." Then he smiled.

"I see." I murmured under my breath. "Wear this." Sehun suddenly came and give me sunglasses. "oh?" I look at him and he's already wearing one. Since when did he wear that?

I wear the sunglasses he gave me and look at the crowd. Yeah, as I expected, there's some of them sending death glares at me. I can't blame them too since it's their.. idol?

"You're okay?" Someone suddenly walk by my side and I know that voice. "I'm fine, baekhyun." I said and continue walking. "You know, it's crowded right?" He smile. I nodded. "Well, I'm used to this. Just be careful when you're walking." He patted my head. Why did he patted my head? It's my weakness!

"Come on. I'll help you." He smile and grab my hand. I just managed to said, "What?" and he just take me go through the crowd. And I admit, My heart is beating fast. Damn it. I look at him and then a same image of him holding my hand come out from my brain.

"What?" I murmured under my breath. I can't stop since he's pulling me and help me to walk through this crowd so I just continue walking. But, that image that just appeared. What is that? And plus, the image I saw is the same as right now except that, he's wearing different clothes.

"Finally!" Sehun said, letting a sigh escaped his mouth as he landed his butt on the car's seat. "I'm exhausted." He said and turned around to look at us. Well, he sit at the front with a driver and we sit at the back. We used two cars since 12 people plus me can't get into one car. About where we get these cars is, it's the people from his company.

"Let's go buy some bubbletea after this!" He shouted happily and Luhan just laughed. "Yeah, after we finish some of the school's works." He take out his phone and check something.

"You're okay?" Tao asked me and I nodded. "I'm just tired." Two hours flight from Seoul to Beijing is tiring.

"Here. We. Are." Suho said as he pointed towards a huge mansion. "Whaat?" I look at him. "Why are you pointing at that house? Isn't the owner will be mad if we pointed at it like that?" I asked and Tao laughed. "Why did you laugh, you little panda?" I said, staring him right through my spectacles to his eyes.

"Because.." I turn to look at Sehun. "The owner of the house is Luhan."

I look at Sehun, then Luhan. Then Suho. Then all the boys. "You're so cute." Chanyeol said, looking at my blank face. "Wait. Are you guys joking?" I asked them. They shook their head and smile. "Welcome." Luhan patted my shoulder and smile at me.

"What?" I said as he walked towards the huge gate. "Welcome home, Master." The maids coming from out of nowhere and greet him. "What? You're not joking about this?" I asked again and chen wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Nope. You saw it with your own eyes." He smile and walked with Lay.

"Come on. What are you waiting for?" Baekhyun said and grab my hand, pulling me towards the huge mansion of Luhan's.

...

"So, here's your room." Luhan showed me a room at the end of the hallway. "Okay."

"We will be around here so if you need anything, just knock on one of our door. Our room are just next to each other anyway." He said while pointing to those boys' door. "I get it." I smile and entered the room.

This room is too huge for a single person to use. But it's a bit unique. The room has a pink wallpaper and purple bed. The curtains is the mixture of purple and pink and it's really pretty. I peeked through the curtains and there's a balcony where I can see through the city of up here.

"ah, I want to look around." So I walked out from the room and the first person I saw is Baekhyun.

"Eh?" I pointed at him and he pointed at me. "You used this room?" I asked him. He was holding to the room's doorknob in front of my room. "So, our room faced each other then?" He said while smiling. Whoa, why is he smiling?

Then, that image of him smiling come again. Stupid image.

"Hey, Baekhyun.."

"Hm?" He turned around when he's about to enter the room. "Can you.. accompany me to take a walk around here? I guess I saw a huge garden at the back." I said and he look at me. "Sure. Just give me a minute." He said and put his luggage into his room, close the door and he said, "Now, shall we go?"

"Yep."

...

"Wah, this garden is seriously huge! And pretty!" I said while running around at the garden like a kid. "You like it?" He asked.

"Yep! I like it!" I smile and then there he is again, froze.

"What's wrong?" I decided to ask him when he's standing there like a stone for 5 minutes. "You're okay?" I asked him again and he nodded. "Just.. you're like someone I used to know.." He murmured and fortunately, I could hear to what he's said just now.

"Hey, baekhyun. Can I ask something?"

"Sure, go ahead." He said after looking at me for like 6 seconds.

"Do we.. perhaps.. met before?"

---
a/n: Yayy! Finally I updated this story xD sorry for not updating. I'm too addicted to mangas nowadays xD Mangas boys is so cute I cant handle it no more. *throw confetti while crying* ehem. Guys, just want to let you know that I've made an ask.fm so you can ask me whatever there. it's @vbaekhyun. Search for me, okay? ^^ Saranghae