Page 4; Two bees fighting over a flower

I just arrived at my class and pulled my chair. I was about to sit down when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and turn me around. "Omg what?!" I shouted. Because i'm shocked.

"You need to come with me. Now." Kris said and I shook my wrist off. "Hell no. I need to sit here and read my books and wait for the teacher to come!" I crossed my arm and in just a millisecond, he lifted me and put me on his shoulder. I swing my legs and hit his back with my hands. "Yahh! Kris Wu! Put me down!" I shouted but he ignored it and bring me out of the class, drawing people's attention to us.

We finally arrived at the room and he twisted the doorknob and enter the room. He put me on the sofa and closed the door shut. "I'm tired. Her voice is killing." He leaned back to the door and look at Suho. "Why did you guys called me? I should be at my class by now!" I look at Suho but something about these boys make me wonder. Why are they look all serious?

"Eunchae.." Suho said. "Did you go to the room across the hallway?" He asked me. "And? What if I did?" I look at him as he slowly closed his eyes and massage the bridge of his nose. "You really have some courage there, Nerd Freak." Baekhyun said, crossed-arm and look at me.

"Shut up." I said and he look at me with those death stare. "Don't you dare go there again." He look away in annoyed. "Why can't I?"

He stand up and walked towards me. He bent down to look at my eyes at the same level. "You're my crown. If I said you can't, then you need to obey." He said. Seriously I need to punch his face and damaged his fabulous face a bit.

"I'm not a servant for you to rule me like that." I answered back and he grabbed my collar. He freaking grabbed my collar. Unbelievable.

"In people's eyes, you're my crown. But in my eyes, you're nothing but just a nerd freak and a servant." He said harshly. That's hurt. Seriously. But instead of crying in front of him, I managed to gather my courage to face him.

I brush his hand away from my collar and he look at me with wide eyes. "Yes, Mr. stupid fabulous, I'm a nerd freak and my standard is more low if to compare with you but i'm not a servant or your servant or anyone's." I said and he remain there silent, jaw dropped.

"And, is this how you treat a girl? Even though I'm a nerd freak, I'm still a girl and this is how you treat a girl? Disgraceful. You're the king in this school but you lack of respect to others. For real, I think you're more low standard compared to me." I stand up and twisted the doorknob.

"Got7 guys even know how to respect people no matter how low their standard is. You should learn from others and stop being so 'i'm-always-right'. It's pretty annoying. Please wake up from your trance, byun baekhyun." I turn around, facing him and said it before leaving.

I closed the door hard and clenches my teeth. I took a deep breath and walk away from there. "Stupid Mr. fabulous." I murmured while i'm on my way to my class.

....

"Um. Hey." Someone said when I'm doing my works. I look up and found Eunji standing there, smiling at me. "Oh, hey." I said and pulled the chair beside me. "Wanna sit?" I asked her. She nodded and sit beside me.

"You're okay?" She asked me and I look at her. What make her ask me that?

"I'm fine. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. Just- you look like you have problems." She pointed out. How can she tell?

"Well, it's nothing big so nevermind." I said and she nodded her head. "Do you like wearing glasses?" She asked again. "Um, i don't know? This glasses don't have any degree but I like wearing it." I explained and she nodded. "Same here."