∞ Summary

The free-spirited, bubbly, talented and slightly rebellious Emery Morrison has been into entertainment her whole life. Since she was a little girl, she has enjoyed dancing, singing and acting. The three aspects was everything she found joyous in life. So it wasn't that much of a surprise when she got accepted into the University of California in Los Angeles and majored in none other than theatre and minored in dance. Of course, her parents and family members were confused on why she would choose such a lacking major. They expected her to major in a science or worst case scenario: English, but Emery's passion was in the fine arts. There was nothing that felt better to her than being on a stage in front a crowd full of people. She loved the attention and she loved how she could be anyone she wanted to be while on stage.

Now, in her third year of college at UCLA, Emery felt like she had it all figured out. She was making new friends from all different backgrounds. Her parents had gifted her a new car for Christmas and most importantly, she had landed the leading role in the university's fall musical: Beauty and the Beast. She couldn't imagine what could make her life any better, until her friends mention love. Love, in which, Emery has never been in before. Her friends believe that she needs a girlfriend and after so much convincing and seeing half of her friends happily in love, she begins to think she needs one as well.

Julian Wang isn't your ordinary sorority girl. She walks around campus vaping in her assorted leather jackets with a hard-hitting demeanor. It was astonishing that she was even considered being recruited into Tri Delta. She looked nothing like her fellow sisters, her body was inked in tattoos, all she wore was leather jackets and t-shirts with half naked women on the front and she majored in computer science and engineering, rather than English or business like her comrades. As if being in a sorority didn't make her popular enough, she was the face of the LGBT+ community on campus and she was the star of the UCLA women's basketball team ever since freshman year. Each year she played, she led the team to a victory in the finals. Words spread through the mouths of the basketball fans on campus about the jaw-dropping records she broke every season. The girls on campus who were charmed by her looks, hilarious jokes and enchanting persona talked about her and couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Her professors praised her for being able to be an LGBT+ activist, a sorority sister and a basketball player and still achieving a 4.0 GPA standing.

Julian was perfect, especially in the eyes of her parents. Even though she showed nothing but gay pride at school, she was living a double life back at home. Her parents who were highly against anything not heterosexual thought the world of their daughter and genuinely thought she was straight, no matter how many times they caught her licking the breasts of her Barbie dolls as a child. So far, Julian was doing a good job of hiding her sexuality from the two, but she couldn't hide it forever.

Julian and Emery are living two separate lives with barely anything in common. They both have different priorities, friends and hobbies but somehow within the tens of thousands of students that live on UCLA's campus they manage to meet each other. Upon meeting, they instantly become intrigued by each other and find out just how much they need each other in their lives.

-

Status: Ongoing

Date Began: February 5th, 2016

Date Ended: