∞ 35

Well, this is the big moment we've all been waiting for, Tom. Julian Wang shocked the nation when she decided to be the first woman ever to join the NBA. Shortly after that, her best friend and fellow college teammate, Sonny Bryant joined as well. A lot of critics have so much to say about this. Most believe the two women can't excel, but here they are to prove to us that they have earned their spot in this league.

Yeah, Larry. Julian Wang, point guard for the LA Lakers. Sonny Bryant, point guard for the LA Clippers. They play for the same city, but different teams. Tonight is their first NBA game and they were lucky enough to be able to play against each other. A lot of people can't wait to see this matchup. They can't wait to see how they'll handle each other and other players on the court. They brought UCLA four straight championships and I personally believe that'll do well in this league.

There's so many big guys out there. They tower over them like children but they just don't seem intimidated. I think the guys are actually afraid of the girls!

Julian and Sonny are nothing but nice on the court. They're intimidating especially when they're playing together. Lucky for the league they're on separate teams, but the guys should definitely look out.

I comfortably sat courtside as I waited for the game to begin. This was the big night. Two years ago, Julian was watching the NBA on her television but now she was in the league. Ever since she joined the Lakers she's been ecstatic for the season to begin. She never stopped talking about it and while I was away shooting my first movie and recurring television show, she was practicing to matchup with the rest of the players of the league. She was the face of the covers of all magazines. Most people called her a hero that many young girls can look up to for breaking barriers, some called her a traitor for not just playing in the women's basketball league. Either way, not only her but Sonny were the talk of social media.

They both had millions of followers on every platform. They got invited to all the award shows and celebrity parties. They had really made it big, and so had I. In two years, my life had really shook up. My career acting was flourishing and I also had millions of fans around the globe. I was the main character on a drama show on MTV about a lesbian tattoo artist and a battered girlfriend in an abusive relationship falling in love with one another. I was the battered girlfriend who's too attached to my abuser to realize that I had someone who loved and cared about me right in front of my eyes. The show was called, 'Jersey.' I played Finley and my love interest was named Jersey, who was played by a pretty hot cast mate, I must admit.

With the show getting amazing ratings and getting renewed for season after season, and the anticipation of the action thriller movie I was also starring in, things couldn't get any better. I stayed busy jumping from set to set, signing autographs and keeping my fans updated on social media. Julian and I became the next hot couple that people adored. We did magazine covers together, interviews and she even made a small cameo in 'Jersey.' Her acting was horrible, but at least she was cute. We were doing really well with each other. We never took a moment together for granted because we never knew when the next moment we would have together would be. The time away that I spent from her sucked, but my busy schedules usually got my mind off of it. I was just glad that I was able to attend her first ever game.

The game begun and the audience in the Staples Center were going crazy. They were already screaming Julian's name and her hand hadn't even touched the ball yet. She was so adored that it was almost insane. They looked up to her as if she was some basketball goddess, which she kind of was. "That's our girl," Julian's mother told me as she nudged me. She was sitting right beside me. Shen, and the rest of our friends were present tonight as well but they had seats somewhere else in the arena. It really didn't matter where we were seated because Julian knew that we all had her back and we had Sonny's too.