∞ 10

A week passed and once again, it was Saturday. Julian and I's relationship was getting stronger and stronger. Every moment I got with her was full of happiness. We didn't see each other every day because Julian had a lot on her plate. She was in a bunch of clubs and in her sorority plus she was heavy in the books. I understood that she had other things to do so it didn't really bother me.  When she wasn't around it gave me time to study as well and goof around with my friends.

Now that we've gone public, it seemed like everyone on campus looked at me different. Usually, they just walked past as if I wasn't even existent but now their stare prolonged. It was obvious that some girls were jealous of me. During rehearsals for the play, some girls were eyeing me and talking about me during vocal warm-ups. They gave me b-tchy glares but I just ignored them. I guess that just came with dating a popular girl that everyone wanted.

When I walked past some people, they began whispering and giggled. The first couple of days, it kind of made me feel like crap. I felt like I was just some object on display to ridicule but I got used to it by the end of the week. It really didn't matter what anyone thought anyways. Julian and I were happy and that's all that mattered. Most people thought we were moving too fast but to us it felt just right. There was just something about her that made me so easily attached.

I sat there with my legs crossed and looked through my script. Eric, the guy who was playing "Beast" was sitting across from me on his phone. At the beginning, I was pretty nervous about having to kiss a guy on stage. Out of all the roles I've played in the past, I never had to do a kissing scene, but one was in this play. Thankfully for me, Eric was an extra sweet guy and finding a will to kiss him wasn't that hard. He was attractive, kind and most importantly gay. I didn't have to worry about him trying anything in real life.

Rehearsal was over and I was sitting on the stage floor waiting for my friends, across from me was Eric who was far too lazy to get up. "Justin Bieber is so hot, but only sometimes, you know? It really depends on what he's wearing and how he wears his hair. He can look really ugly sometimes, but today, he looks so gorgeous. I wonder if he's a top or a bottom."

"He looks like he could be both," I said with a shrug. Justin Bieber wasn't my type at all, obviously,  but I guess I could see how some people found him slightly attractive.

"Yeah, I believe so too. I'm strictly a top though so he's going to have to convert if he's not a bottom," Eric confirmed with his deep voice. I laughed at him and he did too as he gave me a friendly smile. If he never said he was gay, I would just assume he was straight. "Well, I better go and stop fantasizing. My actual boyfriend wants to spend time with me. Isn't that rare?"

Eric always talked crap about his boyfriend and they typically argued every day, but they loved each other dearly. I believe they just loved drama so they found things to fight over. Just the other day, Eric's boyfriend wasn't talking to him because Eric farted within ten feet of him. I've been around Eric when he shamelessly passed gas and I really couldn't blame his boyfriend for being so upset, but it was still quite funny. "I better go too," I said as I stood up from the stage.

I said goodbye to Eric and found my friends all standing together in a circle in the audience area. They seemed to be arguing about something. It could be anything from where they wanted to eat for dinner to who has more friends outside of our circle. Whatever the argument was about, I knew I wanted to get in it for the fun of it. Giddily, I made my way towards the stairs of the stage and I was so busy looking at my friends that I bumped into someone.

Could I really get any clumsier? "Sh-t, sorry," I told the person before I looked over to them. When I did look at the person, my mouth went completely dry. I stood there with my mouth slightly open and my eyes a bit too wide. It was like I was starstruck by this person and I wasn't even sure if they were famous or not. They sure had the looks to be famous.