∞ 11

When I threw the ball at Emery, she barely caught it. It was pretty obvious that I had a huge advantage of winning but I was going to cut her some slack. Since she was a complete novice at basketball then I'd act like I was as well. Emery giggled and tried to shake me up. I knew she was going to the left but I dodged to the right to help her out. She ran to the basket and threw the ball at the hoop.

I wasn't sure how the hell she missed such an easy shot with zero pressure, but she did and when the ball didn't go into the basket she squealed. She quickly ran towards the ball and grabbed it. This time I was back to defend her. She let out adorable "eeps" as she tried to get around me. "Just let me score, Julian," she screamed with frustration. I know I said I was going to go easy on her but it was just so cute to see her trying so hard.

I let Emery get around me and she ran up to the basket, and this time she scored. Instantly, she began doing the running man as she screamed in excitement. I laughed at her and shook my head. "And you're supposedly a dancer," I questioned with my eyebrows raised.

She stopped dancing and picked up the ball from the floor. "Shut up and take off your shirt," she said with a smirk. I smirked myself and rolled up my t-shirt over my head and threw it on the bed. She passed me the ball and pushed my stomach playfully. "And I'm a very good dancer when I actually try, just so you know."

"Won't believe it until I see it, little burrito." Without any warning or really looking at the basket, I hurled the ball at the rim and it went in with a swoosh. Emery looked at me with astonishment.

"How are you so good," she argued as she took off her shirt. I just shrugged my shoulders and passed the ball to her. "Ugh, I'm going to beat you no matter what it takes," she vowed.

"Oh, you're the competitive type, huh," I teased as I got in my stance to defend her.

She looked from me then towards the goal. Unexpectedly, Emery poked me in the eye and then ran towards the basket. I screamed and grabbed the eye she poked as I heard her celebrating yet another point. "You're playing dirty," I whimpered as I stared at her with my eye covered with one hand while my other pointed at her. "Why do you always go for the eyes? First the pepper spray and now this."

"Aw, my poor baby. Will a kiss make it better," she coddled me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I nodded my head and moved my hand from my eye as in to ask for a kiss. She leaned in and kissed my eye softly and then kissed my lips. I went in for more but she pulled away. "Drop 'em," she said, referring to the sweats I was wearing. I rolled my eyes at her, but the rule was that if the other person scored then the other had to lose a piece of clothing. Stupidly of me, I didn't mention no rough housing.

I dropped my sweatpants and threw them across the room. Two more scores by Emery and I'd be completely naked. I was going to let her win but after that dirty play, she was going down. I bent down and grabbed the ball and Emery instantly got in front of me. To confuse her, I acted as if I was going to throw the ball to someone else and she actually went for it! While she was startled, I moved around her and slammed the ball into the basket with one hand. The rim wobbled and now it was my turn to do the running man.

Emery's mouth was completely closed as she humbly took off her shorts. There was no arguing. I got her good. "That wasn't fair. You know I'm athletically challenged," she finally said as she snatched the ball from me. I wrapped my arms around her as in to comfort her as I laughed, but she pushed me away jokingly.

Once again, Emery went to score but it was a fail attempt. She shot so bad that it completely missed the basket and bounced to the back of the room. I went to grab the ball as she face palmed. "If I shoot from here, you have to remove everything. It's double points."