3 Touch

Everything seemed pretty hopeless. Maybe she was the only one who could see thing strange human-like thing. But that was unrealistic. Unfortunately her thoughts had already become like, it may just be my imagination. But Loah still hoped for it to be real. Two things. One, life should be so much more exciting and two, she could maybe be rich, stop school and get famous. Number one was the only thing she really wanted but number two wouldn't be bad eather.

It was another night that she needed to suffer through. And even worse, in her parents bed. Cuz her room had some kind of energy that made the door shut forever. But they could have broken the door, that would have been unnecessary and too expensive tho, her parents had told her. So next to her fathers back she laid ad felt the heat and something wet. She directly turned around to her mother. But instead there was nothing there so she rolled to that side and slept pretty well the rest of the night. It wasn't before the sunrise she thought of why her mother was missing. Her father was now missing too but Loah clearly heard him from downstairs screaming.
"Cornelia where are you?" Loads ears felt like they had gone broken and even tho she held her hands as hard as she could on them, the screaming just felt louder.
"David! I'm here." It was her mothers voice. A door opened and some steps before.
"Where were you my love?" Her father told her mother.
"I couldn't sleep so I headed for a walk." Cornelia answered.
"You really overreacted dad." Loah said when she had gone out from the bedroom. Her tone had the normal "I'm-super-clever-and-you're-not"-attitude. Both her parents lifted one eyebrow and stared at her. Everything was back to normal.
"I'm hungry, but we have no bread." Loah said in the kitchen.
"Yes we do, in the cellar." David answered with the same tone Loah just used. She now stared back like, "hell no. I'm not going down there." But she said
"Sure, I'll go get some." And she went downstairs to the food part of the cellar. The cold floor and the icing, gray stone walls surrounded her whilst her focus was on the door. It was pretty dark, which she found out was good. Because otherwise Sr. Would have seen thousands of spiders and other insects. Something she hated. After that her feet was black by the dust and cold as ice she had reached the fridge where the bread was. She grabbed one loaf and turned around. One step. She hurried a bit up to the first floor when it felt like someone was watching her. Classic, she thought. The door had closed. When she tried to open it, it was too heavy. Then, a hand on her shoulder. Slowly she turned around, prepared for the worst. First she saw it wasn't a hand, it was one of this funny "snake-arms". The arm led to the whole body, the thing she'd never seen before, except for from the back. She really didn't want to see the face, but her curiosity told her to. It was weird. It was ugly. It was real. But it didn't scare her because even tho the eyes were all black and there was no hair and the nose looked like a potato and the mouth had no lips but skin that kept it from not seeing the teeth. Only one thing was scary enough for her to scream, the spider that climbed out from the creatures mouth and in to its nose and out from one eye and in to the other. The creature didn't move a muscle.
"Help me!" She screamed and footsteps from the other side of the door came closer. The door opened and the light shone up the whole cellar. Loah fell straight on the floor outside the cellar and stopped to breathe for a second. Then she woke up. She hold the bread in a tight grip and found her parents staring at her.
"What happened princess?" Cornelia asked.
"The monster, held my shoulder." She stammered out. When she looked down the creature was all gone. But she had a mark on her shoulder. Her parents finally believed her.