14 Backflip

It was now dark, not like dark when the lights are turned off or when the sun goes down, dark like a light source that sent black light on the planet, or where from it came wasn't the easiest to find out. That made Loah able to see, to see who stood in front of her. It was Moran, who she hadn't seen for days.
"Hi." She whispered and jumped up and hugged him.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked, but hugged her back. "What are you doing?" She let him go and took some steps back.
"Have you never hugged anyone before?" She asked him and her face had a wondering expression.
"Hugged?"
"I thought so, back where I used to live we hugged a lot. Especially when we hadn't seen anyone for a while, it's like saying welcome." She made her best to explain.
"Have you missed me?" Moran asked.
"Yeah, it feels like ages since last time." Loah said dramatically.
"Okay, but, why are your eyes so red? Have you cried?" He tried to show that he cared.
"Well, I miss my home. And no one here likes me anyways." She said and kicked something on the ground. He looked up at her with a calm smirk.
"I do." He said. She smiled.

They walked back to the camp, and Loah's pig was following them. When they reached it, the dark light lit it up and they could hear the people snoring.
"Where should we sleep?" Loah turned to Moran and looked into his eyes. He avoided them and pointed at a tent.
"That's my mothers, I suppose we can sleep there." They walked to the tent and opened the door. It was empty, but they were to tired to think of what caused that. It wasn't until the dark light got bright and the birds (or something like that) started to chirp.
"Morning."
"Already? Does that mean that we have to go up now?"
"Probably."
"Wait, have you seen my mom? I thought she was here." Moran looked from corner to corner without finding her.
"Probably she just woke up before us." Loah said, they walked out and stopped worrying.
"I don't get how to ride this thing, can you help me?" She said when they were outside. Moran stared at her, like she didn't understand anything and was the dumbest person in the world. Then he took his animal and flew up in the air, made a backflip, which made Loah sick, and returned to the ground. Everything seemed smooth and Moran had every single second in control.
"Wow." Her eyes were stuck at what just happened. "Wow." She repeated it again. It was the only word she managed to say. "Wow."