9 Crashed

Loah had forgotten why she was so scared in the beginning. Maybe because she didn't want to realise the sci-fi had come real. But now she felt pretty comfortable with these people, it wasn't like she had a choice. Only two days had passed and it already felt like she had lived here for a lifetime. Anybody in her age knew her and she was kind of popular, much more popular than in her last school where she almost got bullied. Here everyone saw her as someone different, but in a good way. She was a rarity.

"Civly! How long will we be here?" Loah asked and looked Civly in her eyes.
"I don't know." Civly answered, chopping vegetables. "Probably not for so long, I think we're going to travel in a day more."
"But why?" Loah had never really got her question; why they'd gone here, answered. "Why are we even here?"
"Don't you know? Sorry, I forgot. Our planet had a leak and our oxygen would have run out and we would have died if we stayed."
"Where are we going then?"
"To our extra planet." Loah stared, like she had no idea. It earth just could have gone to an extra planet the earth people would survive.
"That sounds luxurious." She said.
"Not really, it happens around once in a lifetime, so it's pretty regular. Once in the future our planets will end." When Civly ended her sentence the rocket started wobbling. All the vegetables landed on the floor and with a deep sigh, Civly bent down to pick them up. It wobbled again, this time even more and now even people fell to the ground. It had become a disaster while they tried not to. All over the ship clumsy figures lay and tried to stay, connecting their arms to the beds, which wasn't the best idea they ever had. Now the beds had started to move. A loud noise appeared when the first one fell to the ground. One after one they continued to do that. The rocket had come in to a planets gravity and accelerated when it came closer. Now everyone had realised the fact and the panic broke free. Screams and the last words from people who thought they were falling to their death. Those who could stand up ran from right to left to right to left with their arms in the air.

Bang!

Loah screamed as the rocket crashed. She flew up and hurt herself on her arm when she arrived the wall. And suddenly the gravity was connected and everyone quickly fell to the ground. There were bodies everywhere and not just a little had got hurt. There were screams, roars and people crying. As everyone fell at the same time, some had landed in each other. Quickly everyone raised, as fast as they could at least, to search for those who had taken more damage than themselves.
"Help!" The first clear scream came from under something, it was loud and dark, an adult, but smothered. People turned in the direction and try started to lift stuff that laid over. "Watch my leg, I think it's broken." When the person could raise, his leg had a deep hole and it ran out blood. It wasn't a human leg, but much alike. The sipping blood was really slimy, much more than the specific body. He fell to the ground again and some people grabbed his legs and arms and ran out through the rocket, trying not to let him die.

The next hours were spent to heal the damages that so many had taken. Luckily, not many had died. Loah had gone outside the rocket with everyone else that didn't really help, she sighted over the dead bodies who were laid in a line. She counted on her fingers, one, two, three, four, five, six. And none of them were children, luckily. On the other side the entry, all those who had bloody damages and needed medical rescuing laid. Herself, Loah had only gotten a scratch on her arm and some bruises. She was still a little weak but she could handle it. She was strong.

"Is this the right planet?" A kid asked someone.
"No, but we can live here anyways." The grown up answered. There were a couple of buildings spread out all over the place, but no other life. They were only two- three hundred people and the other rockets didn't know about them. As it seemed, they were pretty screwed.
"When will they come rescuing us?" Another child asked.
"Hopefully, tomorrow or at least in the last week."
"How will we survive?" Loah needed to know.
"Honestly, we've never been to this kind of situation so we have no idea." The adult she asked answered. "But you may know something from your life on Earth?"
"Not really, except for when we needed to go visiting the forests." Loah sighed. It was one of the most boring things she knew and now she wasn't that happy for this anymore. There was nothing to look forward to, if you didn't love to work all day and still freeze and starve. They would die in the next two days.