8 War

A barking. Loah and Moran heard it at the same time, both surprised. They headed over to where it came from. It was deep down behind a machine that had tons of coloured buttons. They both hoped it would be a little dog and with smiles in their faces they bent down under the machine. Both staring.
"What is that?" Loah said confused and surprised. What they saw was something extraordinary, well, not really, but nothing normal at least. No feet, only these snake arms that everyone had. Four of them, which made it one with the floor as it went in the other direction, scared probably. The most gorgeous eyes watched the kids as they went closer.
"Doggy, come here." Moran hold his arms in front of him and the "doggy" whimpered. The big eyes glowered and the mouth was a thin line. It was so sad, it looked so sad.
"What are you kids doing?" Someone came from behind, Civly crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Leave miss Bulp alone and she'll leave you."
"Who is miss Bulp?" Loah asked curiously.
"The animal you're watching." Civly smirked and nodded at the puppy.
"What kind of animal?" Loah continued.
"We just call them animals"

"Done!" Moran puffed out and the last pillow had been placed. Now they could enter the fort. Bulp sat on the bed beside Loah and Moran's fat ass thudded down next to Loah. Ther fort was a bed and some covers and pillows, not very professional but they were now ready to face their enemies. The bed just two metres from them had transferred into a castle and they were more. Three kids, around a year or two more than Loah, sat and hid with ammunition prepared.
"One. Two. Three!" One of them screamed and they all appeared and threw paper and dirt on the fort.
"Hey! We weren't done yet!" Moran screamed, not happy with the unfair start. "Suck on that!" He threw a tomato which crashed on a girl.
"Ouch! What have I ever done to you?" She said with red water sipping down her face. She was in the game. "Thomd, help me!" A boy turned to her.
"I help you? Why? Only because we're in the same side it doesn't mean anything. I thought you were smarter than that, Justine." Thomd answered.
"Please, if we want to win we have to work as a team!" The third person yelled as he threw a water ballon.

The war had become more serious as the paper- and dirt-balls were used.
"We gonna win this!" Moran threw one more tomato but missed. Everyone laughed except for him.
"Yeah, if you continue that way, definitely." Thomd said. "Isn't that Bulp running from your fort?"
"Wait, what?" Both Loah and Moran screamed in fear as they saw Bulp escape their fort.
"Seems like she's clever, it's obvious that she know that you'll lose." Justine said. She was funny in that way, Loah thought, that she had more arms than the others. Instead of two she had three, and her skin was a little purple. But that didn't help her. She avoided a water ballon and grabbed one herself which she threw on Justine. Justine turned green and one second later Loah was wet and yellow, green and blue slimy liquid sipped down.
"I think it's time, Moran." Loah turned serious to him. Quietly they counted to three and grabbed all the ammunition the had left. "What ya' said?" The other team stopped grinning, realising they had ran out of ammunition and raised from their castle.
"Here we come!" They shouted and ran after them. The hunt had begun and they ran through the whole rocket, everywhere they'd fit.
"Okay you win, you win!" Loah was trapped and couldn't get out from where she was, two "monsters" stood in front of her with grins.