11 Saved

Things had gone well. No one more had starved to death, but everyone was incredible hungry. Everyone had their own work to do, decided by the leaders. Not that everyone liked it, they had become more and more like dictators that people who think of others before themselves. Many times, it had happened that they are more, worked less or did other things like that. Their hope of being found, had they let go, only the leaders then. The other people wished for it every day.

"Done! Finally, you need any help?" Moran and Loah had the same work, finding one basket of eatable food every day. Moran had just put the last berry in the basket and was now done.
"Yeah, it's pretty hard to find something when you take it as fast as it appears." Loah responded. Moran smirked. "I'm so hungry, I need to eat."
"Have some." Moran filled his hand with a bunch of nuts and mushrooms and she quickly ate them.
"Lovely!" She sighed. Her mouth went up and down. "Things really change quick." She said with a sad smile after that she had finished the food.
"Yeah, it have only gone a couple of days and this place have already turned into a campus." Moran said. "But they will come and save us, I promise. It's our people and they wouldn't abandon us."
"Right." Loah sounded very suspicious about that but couldn't help of imagine how it would be, or how it would be if she came home. It had only gone a couple of days and already she saw these people as her new family and started to forget about her earlier life. It was all to emotional and she thought she couldn't handle it. Loah had realised that it wasn't a bad thing to find out about this place. She hated everyone except for her parents on earth, and here she was actually really popular. But this disaster was what she focused the most on.

"Hey! There is something there!" It was some of the boys Loah had been playing against on the ship who screamed while he jumped and pointed at the air. From no one, it had gone to a big crowd in just a second.
"It is heading towards us!" As true as they said, the big thing, it could be a stone, slowly came closer.
"We're going to die, it's a meteorite!" They started to scream and run in circles while they shouted.
"What? No, that's something built by us." Someone old stepped forward. "It is one of our ships that have come to rescue us." People seemed sceptical about that in the beginning but as the thing didn't burn and had control, they started to hurray. The rocket was bigger than the one Loah had travelled with. When it reached the ground and the doors opened, one of the people came out.
"I'm Sack. And all of you, your ship was missing so we were told to search for you. If you stand on the list, which everyone should, you're aloud to enter." Loah seemed nervous, when she didn't think she would be there.

"That was everyone!" The same person said.
"No! Loah isn't here!" It was Civly who was taking the move and talked to their leader in the rescue team.
"I'm afraid Loah isn't standing in the list." Civly got pissed off.
"I don't think so! She is coming with us. But for now, she is gone." She was worried about Loah's disappearance and her head went from corner to corner.
"We have to leave now." The person said and watched a time counter on the arm, to stress Civly up, she started to walk away.
"Loah!" She repeated her name more that once while she was walking and looking for her all over the place.
"I'm here." A voice whispered from behind.
"Loah! I was so worried!" Civly let her run into her arms. "Come, you have to follow me to the rocket, we're going to leave this planet."