Holding back

1st pov

Once we got to his place he opened the door for me and gestured me inside. He pulled me out a chair in the kitchen and grabbed some things for my cut. He set everything down on the counter and walked over to the stove.
"Coffee?" Shizuo turned to look waiting for me to answer.
"You wanna drink coffee this late?"
"After fighting with the stupid flea and it being cold I think it'd be good right about now."
"Yes please." He poured me a cup and started working on my cheek. He was so close my skin felt hot and i was trying not to breathe so heavy.
He was so concentrated and motivated. His serious face so close it made me want to laugh but i only made a half smile. "You're really good at this sort of thing shizu-chan." I rubbed the bandage on my cheek.
"Well after all the fights I've gotten into it kinda started to become something necessary to know." He got up and took a big drink of his coffee while pulling out his pack of cigarettes.
"Thank you." He just grunted in response as he took a puff. I fidgeted a little and turned to look at him. "Shizuo is it okay if I take a shower?" I felt so awkward and embarrassed to ask but it's not like I wasn't going to the whole time I stayed here. He coughed slightly and had a blush of red spread across his face. "Well yeah..I mean you're going to be living here until your place is fixed so that's not really something you have to ask." He gets up and grabs me a towel and one of his white shirts to wear along with some of his boxers. "Your bandage is waterproof so don't worry about that." He handed me the towel and clothes.
I felt like a burden being here and just freeloading at his place. "I'll do laundry and make breakfast in the morning if you like." I wanted to do something. Something to thank him. "You don't have to do that you know." I stepped closer staring right into his hazel eyes. "I want to. Its a thank you for letting me live here for the moment." He smiled and patted my head. I took that as a thanks from him and I went into the bathroom.
The water was warm and felt like a wet blanket. It felt so blissful and relaxing. After getting out I noticed something which made my face go 50 different shades of red. The clothes I was going to wear wasn't in the bathroom. What was i gonna say? How was I going to get them?

3rd pov

You and Shizuo are basically best friends. Just do this and act like it's not weird and maybe it'll be less awkward. But what if that makes it even more awkward? You kept rambling on in your head. Then you finally took a deep breath and gave yourself the courage to do it. You wrapped a towel around your slightly wet body and went to grab the clothes. As you opened the door a rush of cold air came into the bathroom causing your skin to shiver.

2nd pov (shizuos)

I sat on the couch watching tv and smoking as (f/n) came out of the bathroom followed by a cloud of steam. It caused me to turn my head and i noticed she was just in a towel. I felt my eyes widen and my cigarette drop out of my mouth. It's as if My heart stopped beating. She turned and noticed me and I quickly looked in the opposite direction hoping she didn't notice. "I-I-uh-I forgot the clothes out here I just came out to get th-them." She was stuttering after every word which only made my face go even more red. Her expression and voice was so damn cute I had to force myself to look down at the floor cleaning up the ash from my dropped cigarette. "It's f-fine don't worry about it." I couldn't get the image out of my head. Droplets of water gliding down her legs and face. Her (s/c) skin shining from the water and light. Her towel was low enough to where i could see her cleavage. I gently punched my head and shook it. I can't think like this. Stop being a pervert Shizuo you dumbass. She's your friend.

3rd pov

Shizuo secretly liked-no loved- (f/n) and has since senior year of high school. She was the only girl who wasn't afraid of him. She stuck by and joked with him and had long conversations with him like he wasn't even some super human freak. The thing that got him most was that she was one of the very few, if not only person who can calm him down. Sometimes it wouldn't work but she did a hell of a job every time. He would grab a bench or a fridge and she would just run up and hug him which sometimes truly worked. Depending on how pissed he was.

1st pov

I went back into the bathroom and shut the door breathing heavy. Oh my god he saw me basically naked. What if he thinks I look weird? I held my face and shook my head trying to get the bad thoughts out of my mind. I slipped his clothes on and grabbed mine and the towel and walked out the bathroom. His shirt basically went down to my upper thighs so I felt as if i was wearing a long dress. I felt the rush of cold air coming out the bathroom once again. "Shizuo I'm about to do laundry is there anything else I should wash?" He looked so flustered. Seeing the strongest man in Ikebukuro act quiet and shy around a girl was probably the cutest thing ever. I giggled, "I'm gonna take that as a no." I walked over to the washing machine and started the laundry.

3rd pov

As the clothes were washing you went over next to him on the couch and started watching tv with him. After a while your eyes started giving heavy and you couldn't stop yawning. You eventually passed out on shizuo's shoulder. 

2nd pov (shizuos)

Aw fuck, she's asleep. I don't wanna wake her but I can't let her stay like this or she'll think I'm a creep when she wakes up. A drop of sweat started sliding down my head when suddenly she gets up and yawns and lays on my lap and wraps her arms around my waist causing me to flinch slightly. I started looking at her features. Every little detail of her. The way her (h/l)
(h/c) hair sits against her face. Her eyelids looked so soft and small as her long eyelashes curved out. Her cheeks were blushed and (s/c). Her lips were so pink and full. Her nose was small and cute like a button. I brushed her
(h/c) hair out of her face and realized her shirt wasn't buttoned all the way and she wasn't wearing a bra so her chest was basically almost out. I freaked out in my head not knowing what to do. My body started getting excited and all i could do was sit there stuck. I'm pretty sure my face was a whole new shade of red no ones ever seen. I tried putting my hand under her neck and pulling her head to my shoulder as slow and as gentle as possible. I reached for under her legs and slowly hoisted her and me off the couch bridal-style. I started carrying her to my room and she wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her face in the nape of my neck. She quietly mumbled "I'm cold.." Yet she was still asleep. Shit I'm an absolute train wreck right now trying to hold myself back. I calmly set her down into my bed and tucked her in. I let out a big long sigh of relief as i wiped the sweat off my head and went to go crash on the couch.