Happy moments and sweet smoke

EXTREME SUPER LEMON!!!! VERY SEXUAL AND VERY KINKY IF YOU ARENT INTO THAT THEN DO NOT READ! Other than that read with caution. I hope you guys enjoy this and the pervy thoughts I had to come up with  for this 0~0

1st pov

  It was another day, like most, I was doing laundry and Shizuo was at work. I had a late shift tonight so I decided to get chores done in the morning. It's been a few years living and being with Shizu-chan. Our relationship was like most besides his temper and nights together when the whole house would get destroyed. I've never been happier. I have the one I love and our lives were stable besides running into Izaya every so often. He would flirt and get Shizuo to chase him and sometimes it'd get bad but not as bad as they used to be.
  After I finished cleaning the floors and fixing the doors and windows from the other night Shizuo walked in, already pulling off his tie and vest and plunging into the couch. I came over and lifted his head up to rest on my lap. I started rubbing his neck and shoulders.
"How was work today?"
"Tough but still getting by. You're going to work soon right?"
"Yeah why?"
"Curious.."
He averted his eyes and put a cigarette in his mouth. My hair was in a sloppy bun and I was only wearing one of his shirts. He took a puff and smiled up at me.
"You're so beautiful (f/n)-chan."
I blushed and giggled as I caressed his cheek.
"I'm not even wearing any make up today though."
He caressed my cheek right back and studied my face.
"You look better without that shit on your face."
He pulled me down and kissed me. I deepened our kiss and slid my hand down to his pants grabbing his member. His eyes widened and he pulled away and blushed.
"Wh-what're you doing??"
"I wanna have fun Shizu-chan. We haven't in a while~"
I swung my body over him and trapped him on the couch. I unbuttoned part of my shirt exposing my chest slightly as it grazes his. I lean in and give him a wet passionate kiss and slide my tongue in as I unbuttoned his shirt. His face went red and he pushed me away gently.
"I-I can't right now.."
He hasn't turned me down since our first time. He was acting suspicious today and it made me nervous.
"Oh..oh okay.."
It couldn't have been another woman, he despises cheating. Maybe I wasn't truly alluring to him anymore...so ill just try harder. I unbutton my shirt more and start sliding it off my shoulders. His eyes widen and ash fell from his cigarette. I drop my shirt and I was fully naked. I straddled him and let my hair down, pushing it to one side. I slowly slide up his body and start sucking on his neck, making sure my lips were wet, plump, and soft. I spun my tongue around in circles slowly gliding up his neck to his ear moaning every once in a while and whispering how bad I wanted him. I grabbed his hands and put them on my chest, gesturing him to squeeze them. He just stood there in awe, every once in a while licking his lips and ash falling from his cigarette. I could tell he was enjoying this but he was holding back for some reason. It made me go crazy.
"We have so much time until I leave for work you know, you could do whatever you want to me~"
He gulped and grabbed my wrists pushing me away from his face.
"I-I real-really ca-can't (f/n) I have something to go do in a minute.."
"I'm sure it can wait~"
"It's been waiting for a long time. I seriously have to go."
He sat up and adjusted his glasses and put out his cigarette. He started walking to the kitchen and I went up and hugged him from behind making sure my chest was as close to his back as possible. My hands trailed down his chest to his hard member and I quickly put my hand in his pants to grab it. He moaned out as I started to stroke him.
"Shizuo~ play with meee."
I started to slightly stroke faster. His breath got fast and heavy and he looked over to the clock.
"You're gonna be late."
I look up at the clock and he was right. I pulled away from him and rushed over to get dressed.
"Don't think you're getting away so easily!"
I ran out the door to Russian Sushi.

-after work-

"Good work today miss (f/n)!"
"Thanks simon! I'll see you tomorrow!"
I pull on my scarf and start to walk home. Izaya wasn't around thankfully and I was clouded with a lot of thoughts. Why was Shizuo holding back? Am I too easy? Did I do something wrong? Am I intimidating?
As I turn and go up the stairs I open the door. The lights were all out and there was candles and rose petals everywhere. My breath was taken away and I couldn't move or believe what I saw. The strongest man in Ikebukuro being a big romance geek? I chuckled slightly to myself as I step over the petals. I take off my coat and scarf and shoes and look around for my adorkable boyfriend.
"Shizuo?"
I walk further into the home and I sense a presence behind me. My heart raced faster as I slowly turn to see Shizuo in his usual bartender outfit but it looked nicer than usual. He had a smirk on his face and a small square box in hand.
I felt that I knew where this was going and I cupped my mouth and tears weld up in my eyes. He rubbed the back of his head and blushed slightly.
"I thought since it's been a few years and we've had our ups and downs that now would be as good as any and I've loved you for so long and so much and I wanted to make sure no one else can have you or see you the way I do when we're in bed and-"
He trailed off for a moment losing his place.
"I'm sorry I'm not really used to this..."
I shook my head and grabbed his hand.
"No no it's okay! I'm just so happy right now."
"And I want you to be that way for the rest of your life that's why I want to make you my wife."
He opened the box and took out the beautifully crafted diamond ring and slipped it onto my finger. I lunged at him and squeezed him as hard as I could. Laughing and crying all at once. He picked me up bridal style and took me to our bathroom.
"Now, it's time to punish you for causing me to hold back so hard today."
He shut the door behind us and pushed me against the wall ramming his lips into mine for a long passionate and wet kiss. He started unbuttoning my shirt. Halfway through he got frustrated and ripped the other half off popping off the rest of the buttons. He slid it off my body and dropped it onto the floor.
"You didn't wear a bra to work today? You naughty girl~"
He whispered in my ear and caused me to shiver.
"I was running late and forget to put one on.."
He fondled with my chest and slid his hand underneath my short skirt and rubbed my womanhood over my panties. He aggressively tugged down my panties and left the skirt on. He slid me up the wall and buried his mouth into my womanhood, his face covered by my skirt. He started fucking me with his tongue pumping it in and out and every once in a while licking from bottom to top and going back in. I let out a moan and pressed my hands against the cold tiles. He slid one finger into me and licked my clit with the tip of his tongue. He was being the biggest tease.
"M-moree"
He slowed down his pace and still only had one finger in. I started to moan harder and whine. He sucked on my clit faster and nibbled gently. I was breathing loud and hard.
"Sh-shizuo m-more fingers"
I felt him smirk and he pulled out of me. He put me back down on the floor and started taking off his tie.
"Turn on the shower."
I did as he said and bent down to turn on the warm water. I felt his gaze on my butt as he slapped it. I quickly turn once its on and he pushes me against the door and slid his hand in my skirt and instantly put in three fingers in and pumped at inhuman speeds. Every once in a while his thumb grazed my clit and I was basically screaming his name tearing moan after moan out of my throat. He slid my skirt off with ease and took off his shirt in the process. I hop into the shower as he takes his pants buckle off. (It's a bath and shower). I help him take his pants off revealing his boxers. His member was big and hard taking up space and tightening his boxers. He pulled it off and his member sprung out with ease as he stepped into the shower. I was on my knees as he stood before me, water trailing down his hair and his bare chest. He traced my jawline with his finger tips then gently rested his thumb on my chin. He gave his hardened member a few strokes and put it up to my mouth. Before he even said his demand I opened wide and stuck my tongue out and leaned in. He pulled my face away instantly and I only grazed his tip.
"Beg me for it."
I whined and moaned and tried to go for it but he held my head in place and waited for me to say it.
"Please Shizu-chan."
"Please what?"
"I want your dick in my mouth! Right no-"
He slipped it in before I could finish my sentence and started throat fucking me. I hummed in delight and that apparently felt good to him because he cursed out a moan. There was slurping noises and moans matching with hums echoing throughout the home. I bobbed my head quickly and deeply every once in a while gagging from his length. He pulled out and positioned me where I was sitting on the tub leaning against the cold tiles. He slid in a finger and pumped into me as he took out the rinser and start spraying my clit. He put it close and my body tingled and forced me to moan. I was breathing heavy and saying his name over and over and over again.
"Shizuo I'm gonna-"
My body interrupted me as I came all over his hand. He leaned down and started licking the rest of my orgasm swallowing all my juices. He pulled me up and pushed my back down so I was at a 90 degree angle. I pushed my hands against the wall for support. He licked up my spine and whispered into my ear.
"Beg more. Beg for me to be inside of you."
I moaned at his words and bit my lip.
"Please Shizuo I want you inside me."
He slapped my ass really hard I'm sure it bruised.
"Try again. I need you to be more specific."
He traced his tip against my lower region slightly pushing into my hole and pulling out right before his tip would fully go in.
I didn't want to be teased anymore I just wanted him inside me.
"Please fuck me! I want your penis inside of me. I want you to fuck me hard!"
He rubbed my ass and held up his member positioning it. He grabbed my hips and slammed into me, pumping fast and hard. My body was enjoying it so much my juices were dripping down my legs. Water dripped from the tips of his hair, his eyes were half lidded and his mouth was agape. I moaned in sync with his thrusts and It got faster and faster and faster. He suddenly pulled out and turned off the shower.
"No! Don't stop! Put it back inside me!"
He chuckled and picked me up.
"Calm down were just relocating."
He carried my naked body to our bed. Our bodies were still wet and we were tracking water everywhere soaking the bed. He set me down and pulled out some bow ties to tie my wrists to the bed. My legs were bent and spread open and he came down and stared at my woman hood, his face only inches away. I felt his breath against my clit and shivered slightly.
"D-don't stare baka!"
I was blushing from embarrassment. He traced his finger around my lower region. Not even touching it. He ran his finger down the lips and traced the folds.
"D-don't tease anymore!"
He kissed my womanhood and flipped me around retying my ties. I was now in doggy style kind of. He blindfolded me and licked up my spine again causing me to violently shiver. I couldn't see anything he was doing, I could only feel. He traced his tip at my entrance once more, exciting my body.
"Beg again."
"Put it inside me please! I can't wait no more!"
He chuckled slightly.
"Where? Here?"
He grazed his tip over my forbidden hole and slid it inside. I screamed as he pumped into me.
"Sh-shizu-chan! It-it hurts!"
He went under and over and grabbed one of my breasts, using it to pump into me faster and deeper. He used his other hand to finger me. He took off my ties and put me on his lap. Not moving his member or fingers.
"Bounce."
I listened to his demand and started bouncing. The mixed feelings my body was getting excited me. I was beyond wet and it all felt like sweet ecstasy. He pulled out his fingers and put them up to my mouth.
"See how sweet you taste?"
I sucked on his fingers and he pulled them away causing a popping sound.  He then put both hands on each one of my breasts and tugged at my nipples. I licked my lips and moaned.
"Hmm (f/n)-chan likes this? You little pervert."
He slid out and I was still blindfolded as he laid me down and put himself on top of me, his hands were next to each side of my face. He took off my blindfold and kissed me.
"It's amazing being able to do kinky stuff with my wife."
I blushed at his response as he slid into me with ease. He pumped into my already wet region and we stared into eachothers eyes.
I studied his face and wrapped my hands around his neck. Sweat dripped from his face and hair. He looked like he was in ecstasy. He was breathing heavy and his eyes were half lidded. He was so good looking.

Shizuos pov

Fuck, was she beautiful. It was amazing to think this side of her was for my eyes only. Every Time I thrusted her chest would bounce, her eyelids fluttered and her mouth agape and letting out her rhythmic moans and it was all for me. I loved her with every ounce of my being and I was ecstatic to finally make her mine.

1st pov

I sat up and leaned against the headboard as he  put both hands on it for support. He started pumping into me, my juices started to cover his member and we both watched in awe. He kissed me once more and we stared into eachothers eyes.
"Shizuo I'm so close!"
He smooched my cheek and went down to my neck to place another mark (he wanted to occasionally to make sure people knew that I was his territory.) My body erupted with pleasure as my stomach uncoiled and released.
Without any warning I felt his member throb and release inside me too. We rode out each other's orgasms and slid back down to our pillows and blankets and wrapped up to each other tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and kisses my forehead.
"Good night Mrs. Heiwajima."
I chuckled and buried my face into his chest. It was so weird to hear him say that, but in a great way.