Nightmares and kills

Warning : mild lemon
3rd pov

You went off to work leaving breakfast for your new boyfriend whom was still asleep. You could smell the smoke and gasoline around the morning streets of Ikebukuro. You were heading out to get groceries for tonights dinner. As you turned the corner heading home you bumped into a dark haired troublemaker. Izaya.
"(F/n)-chan! It's been so long since we could chat! Where have you been?"
I held myself back from decking him in the face, mostly because I held bags of groceries.
"Well since you completely trashed my place I started living with shizu-chan." His face had a look of slight disgust then changed to a smile.
"You two are dating then?"
"Wh-what makes you think that?" He pushed me against the brick wall and trapped me between his arms. "Because I know that pervert and him being alone with a lady such as yourself I'm sure he put his hands all over you." He brought out his switch blade and snapped it open and laid it against my neck. "If he wants you then I must take you." He leaned in close. My heart was pumping fast in fear. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head making me drop my bags. My breathing started getting fast and heavy.
"Sto-stop it. Don't you dare touch me!"
I was frozen in fear, my body slightly shaking. I felt numb. He put his body so close our breath mixed. He leaned down to my neck and started licking it. My body went cold. I was shaking and crying from fear.
"Scream and my blade gets even closer with you."
His leg started rubbing between mine and up against my womanhood. I yelped quietly. He started getting deeper and faster sucking really hard to the point where it hurt. I wanted to scream so loud. My cheeks felt cold from my warm tears touching the cold wind. He inched his hand down my waist with his blade tightly wrapped around his thumb. The tip of the blade grazing my skin. He put his hands down my pants and inched his fingers to my womanhood. He traced his fingertip on my clit causing me to cry harder and bite my lip so hard it drew blood. Then I heard a very powerful very loud scream. It was so loud it could out match a lion.
"IZAYAAAAAAAAAAA! GET AWAY FROM HER!"
He held up a car marching over to us. I felt a sigh of relief come out my mouth. Izaya grazed his lips up my neck to my ear. "We'll continue later (f/n)-chan. I must go now." He swung around and tossed his blade at shizuo. It hit Shizuo in the arm. It didn't phase him though, pretty sure he didn't even notice.
"Stop! Don't hurt him Izaya!"
My voice stopped him in his tracks and caused him to be distracted. Fortunately for shizuo that was the perfect opportunity to lunge the car at Izaya, hitting him and causing him to fly against the wall. Shizuo ran over and climbed onto the car digging through the rubble and pulled out Izaya by the collar holding him. Veins were popping out of his head.
I've never ever seen him so pissed, and he gets pissed everyday.
"YOU GODDAMN FLEA. YOU NEVER TOUCH (f/n)! DON'T LOOK AT HER, DON'T TOUCH HER DON'T EVER COME NEAR HER. I'M GONNA KILL YOU."
I wasn't about to let this happen he was seriously gonna kill him. No he can't.
Blood trailed down izaya's face and mouth he let out a wheezed chuckle. "Didn't see you as much of the heroic type shizuo heiwajima. That's too bad, considering she was loving it." Even though he was battered in blood he still smiled through it. Those words and izaya's expression made shizuo snap. He was about to kill him right then and there. "I'm about to ring your fucking neck flea!" I got up and ran to shizuo I wrapped my arms around his torso and squeezed him as hard as I could.
"STOP! Please Shizuo you can't kill him!"
"Why? you fucking love him or something?!"
"No Shizuo you'll be taken away! You can't kill! They'll take you away from me!" I started sobbing like a baby. I didn't want this to happen. I wanted him to stop. He let out a long big sigh mixed with a groan and his muscles relaxed. He shot a hard glare at Izaya. "Don't ever let me see your face around here. I may not hold back the next goddamn time." He tossed Izaya to the side like a sack and lit up a cigarette. I sniffled and wiped my tears away I fell to my knees and held my hands close to my chest. I felt like utter shit. So many bad things happened with a flash. It felt like a big nightmare. Shizuo started walking. "Let's go." I sighed and started walking behind him, grabbing the bags.

3rd pov

You got home and put the groceries away. You felt mute. You couldn't say anything. You didn't know what to say. Your hands were shaking violently and you almost had a hard time breathing. Shizuo walked up behind you and grabbed your shoulder. He must of still been angry because his grip was really tight. He turned you around and pushed your chin to the side looking at the big hickey left on your neck. His grip tightened. My face winced. "Did he do more?" His voice made me shake. I nodded. "He touched you in more places didn't he?" I nodded and those words were like a trigger. I started crying hard instantly. "Son of a bitch." He pulled me in and I hugged him with all my strength. I felt as if i could never let him go. "I'm-I'm so s-sorry thi-this happened." I choked out words but it was difficult from tears. "I tried pushing him away but he held a knife against me. He would've killed me if i made a single peep." He started rubbing my head and petting my hair. Pulling me closer. "Shhh. I don't blame you. I know you didn't enjoy it. I wouldn't ever believe that flea. I'm sorry I didn't come in time. I knew something was up when you were gone to long. I can't even imagine what you're going through with a flea like that touching you. I promise I won't ever let anyone harm you ever again. I'll stay annoyingly close by from now on." I simply nodded in agreement and nuzzled my face into his chest. We skipped dinner. I was to upset and he was too pissed to eat. We laid in bed and held eachother close. He had a cigarette in his hand and me in the other. I fell asleep fast, probably from crying.