Drunk distance

Warning:sexual themes
1st pov

I woke up feeling shizuo's missing presence. I bolted up then realized he was probably at work. I didn't have work today so i relaxed at home trapped in my thoughts. I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. Stripping off clothes. I felt the cold tiles against my feet and the steam rolled up against my naked back. I step in and just sit and hug my knees. The water trailed down my back and dripped down off my face. I had so many thoughts in my head. Should I avoid Izaya? What if shizuo kills him when I'm not around? Shizuo's being so distant and it's causing me to get scared. Our relationship isn't as affectionate as it usually has been.

3rd pov

You have only kissed so far which you didn't see to be weird since you've been dating a few days. You heard the door open and close and bolted up.
"Shizuo? Is that you?"
"Who else would you expect?"
He walked into the bathroom and faced the sink and washed his face, barely making eye contact at all.
"Do you wanna join me?" You asked innocently.
"I can't right now. I only came by to check on you and to grab some things for Tom."
He was avoiding me. Why? It wasn't your fault Izaya did those things. You resisted and pulled away all you could. You went to turn off the shower and wrapped a towel around yourself and stepped out you went to look straight at him. "Shizuo, are you mad at me?" You clenched your fist. Once shizuo met your gaze he looked away immediately. This made you upset and you squeezed your fist harder holding it against your chest. "Do you not want to be with me anymore?" Your voice trembled. You were swallowing deep breaths and stopped instantly once you felt two strong arms wrap around you quickly, holding you close, still looking the other way. "Of course not, I love you more than anything and I'm not mad at you. It's hard to look at you because of him, because of the mark he left on your neck. That's his mark on your body. It pisses me off."

1st pov

I was speechless. I tried to speak but it's as if I lost my voice. He kissed my head and turned to leave still avoiding eye contact. I didn't blame him for acting the way he was. The person he hates most has touched his woman before he even has. I'm glad he finally spoke his mind.

Later that night I started cooking dinner. I was stirring some noodles when the door swung in and a drunk shizuo came stumbling in. His bow was undone and his shirt was unbuttoned. He has a fifth of whiskey in his hand. He came walking in like any other drunk and kicked the door shut and walked straight over to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his lips grazed my ear causing me to get an intense chill.
"Shizuo you reek of alcohol."
"Oh I know. I haven't been drunk in several weeks. I thought I should let loose a little and grab a bottle."
He swished his whiskey around and took another swig. "Watcha makin'?" He looked down at the boiling pot and gripped me closer. I ignored his stench of alcohol and continued cooking. "Just some quick ramen." He started pulling me backwards.
"C'mere. Let's have some fun."
I left my pot on the stove as he pulled me back and dropped us both onto the couch. He got on top of me and nuzzled my neck. The side that wasn't marked. I pushed him back slightly.
"No Shizuo you're drunk..."
"Why? Am I not good enough?"
He touched the mark of Izaya that rested upon my neck.
"You let this happen. Ohh this fucking mark. I hate it. Every time I see it I wanna beat the shit out of him. This mark is absolute bullshit."
The words he said kind of hurt but then again, he was drunk.
He leaned back down and grazed his lips against the edges of my ear.
"Why don't you want me (f/n)-chan. Do you hate me? Am I not good enough?"
I felt him smirk.
"Or are you afraid of me?"
I hugged him and held him close to my chest. "No...because you're drunk and I want our first time to be something you remember.." He seemed almost whiney and started speaking more of his mind.
"You have no clue how hard I hold back (f/n). Every Time you come out of the shower or the way you look when you first wake up and make breakfast. Whenever you wear my clothes and bend down real low to get clothes out of the dryer. Every Time all I wanna do is bend you over and take you. But I would instantly hurt you so It takes all my strength to hold back from touching you."
I seriously cannot believe he said any of that. I was baffled and in shock. Sober shizuo would have never said any of that. His mood suddenly changed from intimate to sad.
"I want you and only you (f/n)-chan. No one else can have you. You're all mine."
"Of course, I feel the same way my love."
I started petting his hair. He nuzzled against my body.
He whimpered into my chest. He tugged at my shirt, urging me to hug him tighter. I rubbed his hair more until he drifted off into a deep sleep.