The Day Off

A/n: hey i hope you guys like it so far. This part talks about the previous lemon

1st pov

I woke up to the strong scent of cigarette smoke. I got up coughing as I plug my nose to block the stench. Shizuo was awake before me, still naked (as was I) with one arm holding me close to his chest and his other pinching his cigarette. I lean up and kiss his cheek and lay my face into his neck and scooted more on top of him. "Good morning." He grunted as response and slightly smiled, running his fingers through my hair.
I sit up slightly, my arms holding up my upper body weight. The more I sat up the more sharp, surging pain jolted through my body. I was sore all over. I looked around and noticed The wall was dented and there were holes around it from his hands. The headboard (what was left) was trashed and torn to pieces. The door was knocked in against the wall halfway off the hinges.
"Holy shit..."
He looked up as I spoke and had a plain look on his face like nothing was wrong with the surroundings. I got up from the bed making sounds and yelps every second I felt pain and soreness. I went to the bathroom mirror and was horrified at what was looking back at me. My body was covered. Red hand prints, bruises, scratches, hickies, and bite marks in every spot on my body. My neck had several bigger darker hickies than the one Izaya left. I'm sure that made shizuo feel accomplished. I stomp back into the bedroom glaring at the naked man.
"Shizuo! Look at me! My body is covered completely! I look like a train wreck I can't go out looking like this!"
"I see nothing wrong. Everyone will know it was me. So maybe then douchebags like Izaya will keep their grubby mitts off." He blew out smoke somewhat aggressively.
"I can't go to work like this."
He sighs as he gets up to pull on his boxers. As he bent down to grab his pants his back faced me on the other side of the bed. I did quite a number on him too, but they aren't gonna be as visible as mine. He pulled on his pants and walked over to me as he buckled his belt.
"We have the day off. I already called Simon n' Tom. It's just you and me today."
It felt like a slight weight was off my chest, but it was only for one day. I'm still gonna have to go to work the day after and all the marks will still be there. He inched his fingers around my waist and pulled me into an embrace.
"We'll just sit back and have a relaxing day off together."
"You seem all giddy and pretty damn proud of yourself shizu-chan."
He chuckled and kissed my shoulder. He was happy. I guess every man would after getting laid.  He slightly touched my jawline with his fingertips and gently pulled my face to look at his.
"I hope I didn't hurt you to bad (f/n)-chan. I held back as much as I could."
I held his hand that was touching my face and leaned in to kiss him.
"It was well worth it. It was one of the best nights of my life."
He rubbed the marks on my neck grinning slightly.
"These marks mean you're mine now."
"Oh I wasn't until now?"
"Haha, that's not what I meant you baka."
He ruffled my hair and put his shirt on me. I didn't bother to put on any other clothes, for i was to sore to even bend.
"I'll make breakfast today."
He kissed my forehead and started walking off to the kitchen. I sat down and rubbed my eyes as I let out a yawn. He set down a cup of coffee and a simple meal. Once I finished he walked up and rubbed my head gently.
"I'm gonna start a bath for us okay?"
Even though we slept together last night the fact that he asked shot me a instant feeling of nervousness. I nodded as he got up and went to the bathroom. I painfully got up and followed.
"I know you're in quite a bit of pain, so I'll take care of you okay?"
He was acting extra sweet and gentle towards me. He walked over and unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing. He gently slid it down my shoulders and off my body. He rubbed the marks that he left on me.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm just sore. I'm alright. What about you? I did a bit on your back."
He turned and looked in the mirror at the long red marks down his back.
"Damn. Didn't know you had it in you."
He smiled slightly and reached for my hand and pulled me into the shower. He hugged me gently yet tightly at the same time. We sat there holding eachother for a while and then he started washing my hair and rubbing my bruises. He was calm for once and I was happy he was okay.
  After our shower I went out to get more groceries. I seem to have been doing this a lot. As I left the store i see the face of the man I've been trying to avoid. Izaya Orihara.
He waves at me and reflects that signature evil grin he always has on his face. I start making a B line to Shizuo's house.
  "(F/n)-chan! Where you going?"
His whiney voice made my blood boil. I turn down a few alleyways making a shortcut to shizuo. When I turn the corner his pale face and black hair was right in front of me. I was startled and let out a yelp as he came closer.
"(F/n) are you avoiding me? Cause you're acting a lot like it."
"Izaya step away from me. For your own safety."
He let out a laugh that made my blood run cold.
"I'm not afraid of that blonde bartender if that's what you're referring to. I miss you (f/n)-chan."
He nuzzles his face against me like some cat and I winced. I stepped back and gave him a glare as fearsome as death.
"For you and shizuo's sake,  stay away from me."
"I don't know, maybe I want him taken away. He has been a pain in my ass lately."
"Why me? All of Ikebukuro why do you have to go and bother me."
He cooed.
"Because you're an interesting one. Plus it bothers you."
"I didn't know bothering me meant so much to you like some kid."
"Ouch. That's mean of you."
He chuckled and smirked at me. As quick as possible I try to kick him but he steps back instantly as if he knew I was going to kick him.
"Ah ah ah that's even meaner. Is that anyway to treat someone? All I want is to make you mine~"
My face contorted with disgust.
"Just go away Izaya."
"Ha you even sound like him."
And with that, a hurdling trash can flew and hit Izaya and here came the usual pissed off look. This feels way too recurring to be normal.
  "Izayaaaaaaaa. Remember what I told you Izayaaaaaa."
Shizuo readjusted his bow. He was smiling but his face was full of anger. Izaya adjusted his posture and patted me on the head.
"Aww looks like our fun has to end."
"Don't you lay a finger on her you piece of shit!"
He started running towards Izaya and me. I tensed up but Izaya stood his ground.
"Look who showed up. I was just proposing to (f/n)-chan. She was gonna accept me as her husband."
"....huh?"
I was beyond confused. Shizuo's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at Izaya.
"Are you mad shizu-chan?"
"No...but I'm gonna beat the shit out of you."
He folded his glasses and tucked them away. He chased Izaya down the street with the nearest objects he could throw.
"You just don't get it do you Izaya? Can't take a hint when a girl doesn't want you? Well I'll beat that hint into you until it's clear."
After 45 minutes Shizuo lost Izaya and walked back to where I was sitting on a busted bench.
"Is this gonna happen a lot?"
"Until he stops coming near you and pissing me off."
"So this is going to happen forever?"
He chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair. He grabbed my hand and we walked on home.