Apologetic lemon

Warning:lemon

Sunshine shot through the blinds and birds chirped. Car horns were honking and people were shouting. It was another morning in Ikebukuro.

3rd pov

You were up early doing laundry and making breakfast getting a tall glass of cold water and aspirin ready for Shizuo's hangover. You were wearing one of his shirts again while all yours were in the laundry. The mark was now off your neck and you were content. As you flipped the bacon you felt a hand linger around your waist and hug you from behind.

1st pov

"Good morning." He kissed my cheek and went to go grab plates for breakfast. "Does your head hurt?" I turn to him and noticed his usual chiseled face and his usual cigarette dangling in his mouth. "Like a bitch." He spoke casually, probably forgot all about last night and I wasn't about to bring it up. I handed him the aspirin and water and he smiled at me.  "Wow you're pretty prepared huh, (f/n)-chan." I confidently smiled and filled his plate full of eggs and bacon. "What else are girlfriends for?"
As he ate I was heading over the bedroom/bathroom to get ready for work. I was heading out the door and was immediately stopped the second I opened it by a strong hand slamming it back closed.
"Uh Shizuo I'm gonna be late for work."
He looked pissed and I was kinda confused why.
"Where do you think you're going?"
It's as if he just completely ignored what I said.
"...to work?"
"Why? So that flea scum can go and put another mark on you? I know he's on the prowl looking for you and once he gets you he'll put even more marks and do worse things and then I'll definitely have to go and kill him."
"Shizuo I have to work to pay my part of the rent."
"Not anymore."
"I can't stay cooped up in here."
"I'll escort you to places if you wanna go out."
"Shizuo stop, I know you're still pissed at what happened but you're not my bodyguard."
"I'm your boyfriend it's pretty much the same thing."
He trapped me between his arms against the door. He was shirtless without his glasses and surprisingly, without his cigarette too. He leaned against me and put his head on my shoulder.
"What if he shows up and I'm too late? I don't wanna lose you..."
He sounds extremely sad which was new to me. It was usually anger so I'm positive he's truly concerned. I hugged him and gave him a reassuring kiss.
"I'll be cautious on the way and I'll tell simon to make sure Izaya stays away by your orders."
"You promise?"
I wrapped my pinky around his and gave him another kiss.
"I swear I will." He kissed me back and pulled me in fast and roughly. "I'll come by when your shifts over so we can walk back together."
"Sounds good." And he finally let's me leave.

~time skip~

After a long hard working day there was no sign of Izaya and I got a pretty good amount of tips so I left work pretty content. I walked out of Simon's and unsurprisingly there stood Shizuo smoking. I ran up and hugged him tight. He squeezed me back with one arm and held the leftover cigarette in the other. We headed back and started having little conversations.
"Any sign of flea at work?"
"Nope. I got lots of tips too."
"Looks like we'll be eating good tonight then."
We laughed as we walked into the liquor store.
"what're we doing here?"
"I thought we could celebrate an Izaya-less few days with some good wine with my hard earned cash."
"Sounds good."
We grab an expensive bottle and head back home. I slipped on one of his shirts and took off my bra. We sat at the couch snuggled close as his arm held me. We had conversations that trailed off to other longer conversations. After a while he randomly started changing the subject.
"(F/n) I'm sorry for acting the way I did these past few days. I'm sorry I can't really control my anger. I promise I will grow to be strong enough to control it one day. I came home drunk and I avoided you and I wouldn't even look at you." I leaned in a gave him a sweet gentle kiss. "I can't stay mad at you. I just love you too much." My kisses trailed from his lips to his cheek. "I love you too (f/n) (l/n)." I smiled and took a big drink from my glass of wine. When I lifted the glass off my lips a droplet rested upon my bottom lip.
"Oi, you missed a spot."
He swooped in and licked my bottom lip. He started to suck and nibble it gently. The surprise attack caused me to gasp giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue in with ease, immediately winning dominance. I quietly moaned as I set my glass down and came closer to kiss him back. Our kiss was long, passionate, and delicious. Drops of wine danced back and fourth in our mouth as we kissed. I rest my hand on his neck and wrapped the other around him pulling him in even closer. I leaned up and got on top and straddled him and gently grinding against him. He moaned in pleasure as he threw his weight against me laying me down on the couch as he got on top, with my legs still around him. I felt his hard member against my womanhood. I moaned at the feeling of it and slid my fingers under his shirt and down into his pants. As i was about to unzip them he pushed my hand away and sat up quick. I was confused as to why someone would deny that from their girlfriend.
"I can't."
He wasn't very straightforward about it.
"Wh-"
"I can't control myself. What if I hurt you?"
I sat up and started crawling to the other side of the couch where he was. I leaned in closer grazing my lips against his in a teasing way.
"Shizuo I won't get mad if you do. Maybe that's how I want it. Maybe I like it rough." I started licking his lip for entrance basically begging him to continue.
"I want you so bad Shizuo. Pleaseeee"
I leaned down and started kissing his neck. He moaned in response.
"(F/n) if you keep doing this I truly won't be able to hold back."
"I don't want you to. Please Shizuo, I want you to come finish what you just started."
It's as if those words were his trigger. He stopped holding back. He grabbed me roughly and kissed me way more passionately than before. His hands started to trail down my body tracing my curves. He went down to my thighs and squeezed them. He strongly pulled them around his waist causing his member to rub against me and cause me to moan. He lifted me up off the couch and carried me to the bedroom not stopping our kiss. One hand was on my butt firmly squeezing while the other was on my back pulling me closer to him. I bit his lip which caused him to groan. He kicked open the door and slammed me up against the wall, causing it to dent slightly. I ran my hands through his soft blonde hair, tugging at it slightly. His hands rubbed up and down my leg while the other squeezed my ass. I was trying to moan but our lips were so close and so tightly wound together they were quiet muffles.
I started grinding against his hard member to tease him. It worked out how I wanted because his fingers trailed down the wall so hard it left marks. I wrapped my legs around him very tightly which caused our parts to be closer. His hand squeezed against the skin on my back tightening his grip. He pulled away from my lips with a string of saliva still attached. He buried his face in my neck and started sucking and biting hard. I was moaning louder than I thought I could. He went down lower to my collar bone and sucked even harder.
"I can't wa-wait much lo-longer.."
I choked out the words mixed with a moan after each one. He pulled me away from the wall and threw me onto the bed. He took off his bow and vest and unbuttoned his shirt.
He fell onto the bed on all fours and opened my legs. He grazed his lips down my inner thigh closer and closer to my womanhood. I started moaning louder and louder after every closer inch he got. He sat up and ripped my shorts off, my underwear with it, with no trouble. They ripped as though they were paper. If I wasn't so turned on I'd be pissed at him. He licked up my stomach as he slowly inserted one finger into me, causing me to yell out his name.
He started gliding his finger into me, picking up the pace. He licked up my leg and kissed the top of my womanhood. He licked and sucked each fold and nibbled ever so gently. He pulled out his fingers and licked each individual one. He grabbed my legs so tight I felt them bruising. He slowly slid his tongue inside me and began to pump his tongue in and out. It was causing me to become close to climax. My legs tightened around his head and I tugged at his hair.
"Sh-shizu-I-i'm so cl-close..." He put his thumb on my clit and started to rub in circular motions, pumping faster. I felt my stomach untighten and I moaned so loud I'm sure people close by heard me. He came up and kissed my jawline.
I slid off his shirt and reached down to his pants once more, this time I wasn't pushed away. I fumbled with his zipper and he pulled off his pants and threw em' across the room. He was in nothing but his boxers and i was only wearing one of his shirts and only that. He started kissing lower and lower until my shirt got in the way. He frustratingly ripped the shirt open, causing buttons to pop and fly everywhere, exposing my chest. He sat back and just observed my body.
"Goddamn.." He rubbed his hands up my sides mixing the warmth and cold together.
"My baby is so beautiful."
I grabbed his shoulders and flipped him over and threw him against the headboard and straddled him once more. His face had the look of surprised shock. He enjoyed what was happening. I held his face with both hands and slipped my tongue into his mouth kissing him as passionately as I could. I slowly grinded against his member causing it to harden even more. He grabbed onto my chest and started to fondle and squish my breasts. Slightly grazing his thumb across my nipple, exciting my body even more.  I slid one hand down his broad chest, lower to his boxers and slowly rubbed his member causing him to moan. After teasing him for a bit I slid them off of his hips.
He leaned so close his breath tickled my ear as he quietly whispered, "I can't hold back anymore (f/n)."  His tip slowly rubbed at my entrance. I was full of adrenaline and excitement. He rammed into me and I screamed as a tear streamed down my cheek. He rubbed my cheek to clear my tears and kissed me gently. He laid me down and he was my whole point of view. The way he looked, his face flushed and warm, his shoulders so wide and broad, the droplets of sweat on his forehead trailing down the tips of his hair, his arms detailed and strong. He was everything I wanted. Everything I needed. He pumped faster and harder. His hands holding against the headboard and his grip tightened.
I was soaked and ready. My stomach tightened and I was ready to release again.
"Shiz-shizuo I'm-" he cut me off as he slammed into me 10 times harder causing my words to transform into moaning screams and my nails to dig deep into his back. I heard the cracking of wood as the headboard was slowly breaking from his grip. He was close too. He leaned down and bit one of my nipples it seems as hard as he could because it hurt badly. But a pleasuring pain. After a few more pumps I felt him release inside me as I orgasmed. I screamed so loud I'm sure all of Ikebukuro heard me. He fell against me and leaned on his side pulling me in close for a tight embrace and we fell asleep into eachothers arms. Passing out into a deep sleep a few moments later.