Mrs. Heiwajima

A/n: sorry this took so long 😁 schools a bitch. I hope it was worth the wait. If not please forgive me.
Warning:sexual themes

3rd pov

  The minute your eyes opened your point of vision was your new engagement ring and your fingers intertwined with his. You never imagined he'd ever do something so big as to propose, then again you never saw him as a romantic lover at all until recently (tsundere for sure). His warm chest was up against you and you were beyond comfortable. As your lips pull apart to suck in a wide yawn, you felt him squeeze you closer.
"Good morning Mrs. Heiwajima."
He chuckled slightly and grinned.
"How long are you gonna keep calling me that?"
"Forever now. You're all mine and I'll never share. I'm gonna protect you (f/n)."

1st pov

  He embraced me and turned his body along with me so I was on top of him, our chests pressed close together. He brushed my lips against his and rubbed his forehead against mine.
"How you feeling?"
"Well my ass kinda hurts from the way you treated it last night."
He started laughing.
"You act like you hated it."
"You did really surprise me. I never said I hated it though."
He chuckled and pulled me close so only I could hear (even though we were alone).
"There's more where that came from."
My eyes widen and I push away from him.
"After all that last night and you wanna go at it first thing this morning? We got work baka!"
"I'm sorry I just can't get enough of you. Screw fucking work."
"We need money. I'm sure you do for this ring seeing how big it is."
The diamond was the size of half a blueberry. It had little diamonds tracing the ring next to it and it glistened. A white diamond that shined like a rainbow. It was beautiful.
"My wife deserves only the best."
He kisses my forehead and gets up to grab clothes and a towel to shower.
"You gonna join me?"
"We're not gonna fool around!"
"Quit being a pervert! It'll save water to shower together."
I give in and go with him. I end up sitting between his legs as he washes my hair. He scrubs and massages my scalp and it causes me to hum quietly.
"D-don't do that!"
I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was turning red.
"It feels good I can't help it."
"Well if you really don't wanna do anything then you might wanna not excite me. I'm having trouble now as it is."
I giggled slightly and stopped myself from humming. He put a towel over my head to dry my hair and went to go grab shampoo for himself.
"What are you doing?"
He gave me a struck of confusion kind of look.
"Ummm..I'm gonna wash my hair?"
"No! I am! It's my turn. My husband only deserves the best~"
He blushed instantly and averted his eyes.
"Y-yeah.."
He sits between my legs and I start to rub his hair. I pour some shampoo and start to scrub. I start to rinse his hair and I threw a towel over. I get up to grab my blowdryer and quickly finish up drying my damp hair. He starts to brush my hair as I wrap the towel around my body. I walk out and go to put on my clothes then go over to cook a quick breakfast. I'm close to being late so I grab some toast and slip on my shoes and grab my jacket. I run up to give Shizuo a huge hug and kiss goodbye.
"I'm gonna be late I gotta go. Breakfast is on the table and your tie is on the dresser."
" 'Sound like a wife already."
I chuckled as I swung the door open.
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"

I got to Simon's on the dot thankfully. I pulled on my apron in an instant and started waitressing and handing out sushi. The doors open with a ring and of course it's the usual asshole I want to avoid. Izaya.
He sways in and sits in the chair at the sushi bar where I am.
"How's it going (f/n)-chan?"
"How come you always have to bother me when I'm not at home? You always get your ass kicked in the end."
"What're you talking about? I only came here for sushi."
Yeah, bullshit.
"Whatever just don't interrupt me at work."
I turn and head over to people I haven't seen in a long time. Kadota, Erika, Walker, and Saburo.
"Hey guys! It's been a while what's happening?"
"Yo (f/n), and it's been the usual. With the dollars and Izaya and all of that. Ain't missing much."
Kadota puts his chin in the palm of his hand.
"There's a new manga that came out this week!"
"Yeah and it's really good!"
Erika and Walker were their usual otaku-selves.
"What can I get ya guys?"
Erika stood up quickly, slamming her hands on the table and letting out a very loud grasp.
"WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR FINGER!?"
She points at my left ring finger where Shizuo placed my engagement ring. Everyone turned to look at me. Even Izaya and Simon. Izaya scoffed and had a very disgusted look.
"Oh...I'm engaged now."
"TO SHIZUO?!"
I sat down and brushed my hair behind my ear.
"Shhh don't cause a scene!"
I took a deep breath and held out my left hand so they could all see the beautifully crafted ring. They ooo'd and ahh'd and their pupils widened.
"Damn he's got good taste!"
"That diamonds pretty big!"
"When's the big wedding?"
"Are we invited?"
"Do you need sushi for your wedding? I'll give discount!"
I laughed at all the questions and blushed slightly. Izaya came up and grabbed my wrist staring closely at the ring. He laughed like a psycho and bent down to lean his face up to me, still holding my wrist.
"This is pathetic. So shizuo's gone soft huh? What a waste of time to marry someone like that."
"Back off Izaya! Don't be all pissed because someone in this town is actually happy."
Kadota stood up and glared at him. Izaya whipped out his switch blade and pointed it at him, causing Kadota to step back. I ripped my wrist away and got up in Izaya's face.
"I'm done with your childish shit Izaya. Step off before shit gets ugly."
Everyone at the table got quiet, eyes widened.
Izaya just smirked.
"Did I hit a nerve?"
I clenched my fist and held it up close to punching him until Simon came up and grabbed Izaya by his hood.
"No violence is gonna happen in my restaurant. Take this elsewhere."
He forced Izaya to leave.
"Get back to work. I still need you to finish your shift."
He took Izaya outside and went back to passing out papers on the street. I sighed and faced towards Kodota and everyone else.
"Damn shit got intense fast.."
Saburo itched his chin nervously.
"For real! You basically handed his ass to him. I kinda wanted to see you punch him though!"
Erika started to pout.
"Anyways, haha what did you guys want?"
I got their orders and hugged em goodbye when they left. After a few hours my shift ended and it just got done raining and I left work feeling relieved. I walk out and see my fiancé leaning against a street post smoking his usual cigarette as always. I walked up to him and we instantly started walking side by side, hand in hand.
"How was work?"
"I seen some old friends and almost kicked Izaya's ass."
He paused for a moment and stared at me.
"What?"
"He came in and bothered me at work and I was talking to my friends about our engagement and he kinda barged in our conversation and said shit that pissed me off."
"Why didn't you call me?"
"Everything happened so quickly and I gotta be able to protect myself too you know."
"I hate that little shit. He shouldn't be in Ikebukuro."
He growled as he clenched his teeth around his cigarette.
"Simon threw him out."
"Good. That guy really needs to get the shit beat out of him."
"I almost did it."
"Ha and I would've paid to see that."
He patted my head and I smiled up at him.
Out of no where a guy came running around the corner with a bandana around his head and a gun in his head. A gang member. He ran so fast by us he slammed into me causing me to fall.
"Hey asshole watch where you're going! Do you wanna get your ass kicked or something?!"
The gang member freaked out noticing the infamous tall bartender.
"I-it's S-shizuo heiwajima!"
He aims his gun and his hand shakes slightly. He pulls the trigger and shoots. He dropped the gun and screamed and ran far. I look at Shizuo. He fell in a heap.
He got shot in the chest.