Baths and confessions

Warning: sexual theme
1st pov

I woke up noticing I wasn't where I first fell asleep. I stretched my arms as far as I could and swung out of bed. I went over to the couch seeing a sprawled out sleeping Shizuo laying about still asleep. I bent down leaning on my toes and studied his face. He was so chiseled and handsome it felt like hours that I stared at him. I brushed the hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. I went to head off into the kitchen but I was immediately stopped as I yelped by a hand grabbing my wrist. I turned to see shizuo looking grumpy, probably from being awakened. He was adjusting his sunglasses and his grip very slightly tightened.
"What are you doing?"
"I-I'm going to make breakfast. Sh-shizuo you're hurting me." He instantly let go and sat up reaching for his cigarettes. "I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry." I nodded as an it's okay gesture and went to start breakfast. I was cooking eggs and bacon as shizuo made the coffee right next to me.

~~Time skip~~

It's been a few weeks living with shizu-chan and you guys have gotten quite comfortable living together. Your cheek has healed but you now have a faint scar. Making breakfast and doing the laundry then you both would head to work. He was Tom's bodyguard and you went to help at Russian Sushi. Then around lunch shizuo would stop by and eat sushi with you.

3rd pov

One day you got off work early and headed back to the apartment to get dinner ready early. As you put the pot on the stove the door slammed open causing you to jump slightly. It was shizuo and he was breathing heavy and covered in blood and bruises.
"Shizuo!" You ran right to him and he fell right into your arms from being so weak. He came home beaten bad before, but not this bad. You almost fell back from holding onto him. You carried him to the couch and set him down. You ran around frantically turning off the stove and grabbing the first aid kit. "Shit. Shit. Shit." You kept repeating full of anxiety and worry. You kneeled down to him on the couch and laid your head against his chest. He wasn't dead thankfully. Even though you had no doubts. You started unbuttoning his shirt and pulling off the bloody clothes. You got a warm wet rag and started wiping the blood away. He's been cut pretty bad. Basically stabbed you could say. You started rubbing medicine on his wounds and wrapped him up gently. "Shizuo what in the hell happend!?" He took a few deep breaths, steadying his breathing pace. "That damn flea, made a bunch of gangs ambush me." Sometimes I truly fucking despised Izaya. How could he go this far. Shizuo could've died. "Ugh Shizuo I'm ready to kick his ass too." He let out a very faint chuckle and smiled. "I'll have to take off work for the next couple of days to care for you." He looked at me as though he was staring death in the face. "No! Don't worry about me I'll be fine. It's nothing really." I gave him a serious look and my voice was calm and steady. "Stop it. You're not fine. You may be the strongest in Ikebukuro but even the strongest need help. Look at this as another thank you. You need rest and relaxation for a few days. I'll call Tom and Simon and tell them everything. They'll understand." you rubbed his head gently hoping it would calm him. After he finally agreed you went to make dinner. You went over to the couch with two hot meals in each hand. His body was to sore to even sit up so you lifted his head up and rested it into your lap and fed him like a baby. He was red like a tomato from embarrassment but he couldn't do anything about it. Once he finished you stuck a cigarette in his mouth and lit it for him and went off to finish you food.
"I feel like a goddamn princess being pampered n' shit." He blew out a cloud of smoke. I chuckled at his remark.
"Take advantage of it. It's not everyday you get pampered." I stood up and went to clean our plates. "I'm a grown ass man I should be able to care for myself." I went over to him and put his arm around my shoulder and hoisted him up leaning him against me. "It's okay to get help. That's what friends are for." I walked him to the bathroom. "Wh-what are you doing?" I felt like he already knew what was happening. "I'm gonna bathe you. The water will make your sore muscles feel better." He didn't necessarily reject because he was to sore to but I could tell he was nervous about me doing this. I ran the water and he took his clothes off and wrapped a towel around his waist and wore it in the water. Which made me feel better about this. I was on my knees scrubbing his hair and massaging his head at the same time I could tell he was enjoying it because he was basically purring like a cat. I went down to wash his back and rubbed his muscles hoping it would rub the soreness away. I looked at his body. It was so fit and his muscles were firm. My face started to go red and it was a good thing he was facing away. Watching the water slide down from his neck to his shoulders. His body was a gift from the heavens. I wanted to lunge at him so bad.

2nd pov (shizuos)

(F/n) had a strange power. The way her hands danced around on my back it felt like I was never in pain in the first place. I wasn't this relaxed in a long while. I started thinking about her moving back to her place and I hated it. I didn't want her to go. It was nice having company around. I didn't feel as lonely. "You haven't started repairs yet have you?"
"I'm saving up the money first so no I haven't, why?" How was I about to ask her to stay? I didn't know how to put it. "You can just live here." She started rinsing the soap and bubbles off my shoulders and back. "No I'm already a burden now as it is. I don't wanna live here and freeload off you."
"If you've noticed you haven't been much of a freeloader. It's also nice coming home to someone. It's not as lonely."

1st pov

I was ecstatic. He wanted me to stay. I was so happy I couldn't hold back. i wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. "Thank you shizu-chan you're the best!" Out of sheer excitement I kissed him on the cheek. I didn't realize until I pulled away causing his face to go red. There was a long pause and he looked at me with a slight shock in his face.
"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean-"
I was cut off as he pulled me in for a kiss. I was shocked for a second and so full of happiness I dropped the rinser and pulled him in close urging him to kiss me more. God I've wanted this so damn bad it felt so good to finally get it. His tongue glided across my lower lip and sucked on it lightly as if asking for entrance and I instantly opened letting our tongues meet and dance together for the first time. It felt as though we kissed for a very very long time. He pulled me close to him his chest causing mine to get wet from the water.

2nd pov (shizuos)
A/n: (He's talking about when she first kissed his cheek.)

She kissed my cheek and from holding back so much and her coming so close I snapped. I had to hold her, to feel what her tongue would feel like against mine. She didn't reject it either which made me want her more. I started getting deeper and deeper into the kiss. Once I realized what I've done I pulled away quick her eyes looked as though she wanted more.
"Sh-shizu-wh-why"
I cut her off. "I don't want to hurt you. If i go further I will. I can't control my strength and if I hurt you I won't be able to forgive myself."
He held my face with one hand and rested the other on his shoulder.
"I love you, (f/n)."

1st pov

That sentence rang and echoed through my head. Shizuo, my longtime and big crush, said he loves me. I reached out and held him close and rubbed my cheek against his. "I love you too Shizuo." I felt him smile. This was a good happy feeling and I didn't want it to ever end. "(F/n) I want you to be mine. I don't want anyone else to touch you look at you or love you the way I do." I held him close. His words made me so happy my eyes felt misty. "I'm all yours."