Chapter One

Kellin's POV

The school day had ended and I was walking around with Justin and Gabe,  my two best friends. I noticed the principal talking to a tall boy with a bunch of tattoos. He looked a little on the Mexican side, I like Mexicans. They always seem more fun.

No offense Justin,  Gabe.

I walked up to them. "Everything okay Kellin?" She asked me.

"New Student?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "Uh,  Mike this is Kellin Justin and Gabe, guys,  this is Mike."She introduced.

"Justin Gabe,  Basketball practices stared two minutes ago... "She warned. They both shot out of the room.

"See you later two! "I yelled sarcastically."Kellin, I've gotta pick up my boys. Can you show Mike around?" She asked. I nodded and she walked away.

"Uh, Play any sports? "He asked. I shook my head. "I'm more of a music person.  You? "I repeated. His shook his head.

"I play drums though."He told with a smile.

"I like you already. You gonna fit in just fine with my friends and I."I laughed. He nodded sheepishly.

"Um,  this is the cafeteria. What's your locker number? "I asked. He didn't look at his paper but somehow already memorized it.

"121"

"Right before mine,  sweet. Okay uh,  come on."I took a sharp left and ran up the stairs, skipping a few.

He was just a few steps behind me and we were at our lockers. "Try your code."I pointed to his locker. He was too amazed with what me and a few other people's locker looked like.

"We're aloud to decorate then as long as we take it off eachyear
lot of people are too lazy to. " I explained. He nodded and did his code. He took three tries,  gave up,  I showed him,  tried,  gave up,  then he finally got it.

I showed him around the school,  taking about an hour and a half. We talked,  laughed,  fell, tripped, and he even choked on his own spit.

"Hey!  You should come over to my house. We can hang out and play games of something." He offered.

"Sure. Sounds awesome." I nodded. We walked out of the school and he lead the way to his house. This guy was fucking awesome, maybe a little on the chattery side but I'm not any better.

He unlocked the door and went straight to his fridge. Someone a little shorter with long brown hair scurried off upstairs. He tossed me a blue monster and I almost died.

"Dude,  you just gave me the key to heaven."I said in all serious. He spit out what was in his mouth, almost dying from laughter.

"Let's see who can survive the longest in Dying Light!"He yelled. We raced to the tv, the loser having to go first.

He won. "Son of a b-"I was cut off by the shorter boy. "M-Mike. Tony want to talk to y-you."He handed him a phone. "Be back in a few. Try to see how long you can last without any weapons."Mike told and ran outside.

"Who'd you be?" I asked flashing a smile.

"U-Uh, I'm Vic. Y-you? "He asked.