Chapter Elleven

Kellin's POV

I strolled into the principals office seeming to go unnoticed. "Kellin!"She smiled at me. I waved with a sly smile, happening to be fake.

"Do I have my same classes?"I asked. She nodded. "Locker?" She nodded again. 

"Do you remember you stuff?" She asked. I nodded and walked off.

Mike glared at me when he seen me.

Fuck you too.

I got into my locker and shoved a few things in along with taking a few out. "Where the fuck did you disappear to?!"Justin yelled at me once I was in the class room. I flinched at his tone and he seemed to notice.

"Kellin?"He asked softly.

"It doesn't matter."I mumbled and sat.

"Don't give me that shit. Something fucking happened with you. Your attitude changes for over a month then you disappear for three?"He snapped.

"I switched schools."I shrugged my shoulders. "Why?" He asked.

"I wanted away from all the bullshit. Can you just leave me alone?"I asked. He shook his head.

"There was no bullshit here for you besides Bostwick.  What the fuck did you want away from?"He raised his voice, catching the attention of the teacher.

"Fuck off Hills! We're not even friends anymore, I know everything about you but you know shit about me."It was my turn to snap. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Quiet a few people had joined us in the room.

"I know shit? Really?! You're gay, Bostwick is your dad, your mom died of cancer, your aunt set your house on fire trying to cook, you hate your voice, music is your life, you're a happy person, you hate hospitals, you can draw, you can't play an instrument besides vocals, you've had two people that showed up to dates, you'll only wear Converse and Vans, You love Vic Fuentes, your eyes are green, you straighten your hair almost everyday, you hate hoodies, hate gowns, your left pinky toe is pointing on top of your ring toe, you've shaved your head, and I can fucking continue. I know shit?!"He hissed.

I put on a fake smile. "You're right, sorry."I told. He nodded and turned. I rolled my eyes and covered my face. "Here we go again."I mumbled as the bell rung.

I hate Biology.

I didn't fucking understand a thing he was saying, what the fuck?! What did Caesar do? Or was it a plant? What the fuck?!

I raised my hand. It took him a few minutes before he called on me.

"May I be excused?"I asked.

"Your reason being?"

"My stomach feels sick and the noise of this room just makes me dizzy."I made up some lame excuse.

"No Kellin, you miss three months-"

" I didn't miss them, I missed a week before my first day at Mohawk."I corrected him. "Still, you weren't in this class and I cannot simply excuse you for such a stupid reason."He shook his head.

I stood up. "Then I won't be excused."I smiled and walked out. I heard a person follow me but once I hit the grass soccer field I couldn't hear them from it being grass.

My lips curled a bit once I seen a stray ball. I ran two it and  sat in the bleachers with it. I bounced it in my elbows then it directly hit my wrists. I hissed in pain and rolled them up.