Chapter Five

Kellin's POV

It felt like days until I could leave. Vic didn't leave my side, other then getting coffee and using the bathroom. Mike also brought me an outfit of Vic's seeing as Mike was too tall and I trip over the pant legs and Vic was just a bit shorter then me so it wouldn't be too small nor big.

Maggie was explaining stuff to me. I was trying my hardest to not roll my eyes.

"I got it Mag, thank you." I told. She nodded and finally let me go. I held Vic's hand as we walked to Mike's car

I said in the passenger seat and Vic got into the driver seat. Mike wasn't here it was just his car.

I jumped when my phone went off. I answered it but did t put it all the way to my ear.

"Kellin?! Where the fuck where you and why didn't you answer? "Justin asked in a angry and relief voice. I took it away from my ear and put it on speak do I could here.

"Calm down, I'll be there tomorrow."I told and started playing with Vic's hand.

"No fucking tell me! You don't think when your sleeve rises up I see the bruises, or when you smile I can see inside your eyes you don't want to. What is up with you?! Nobody knows your real last name, nobody knows your dad, hell I barely knew your mom!"Justin yelled.

"Don't yell at me. I-I'll explain next time I see you."I barely said.

He fucking knew?!

"Why not now?" He asked almost hurt. "Did you forget I hate phone calls. I guess you don't know everything."I tried to lighten the mood.

"See you tomorrow then."He hung up. I dropped my phone and closed my eyes.

"V-Vic?" I stuttered. "It'll be okay. Mike'll be with you at school. I wish I could be."He squeezed my hand.

Then my phone rang again.
"Yes?" I answered it on speaker.

"I feel like a terrible friend for yelling at you on your birthday. Happy birthday Kellin, do you want to hang-"

"What?! You didn't tell me I was your birthday!"Vic yelled with a smile.

"Who are you with?"

"Just his totally awesome boyfriend who didn't know his birthday."Vic told sarcastically.

"Sorry Justin, but no that's not the reason I wasn't there. Yeah, we can hang out today. I'll head over there later."I smiled at Vic who was in a thinking mode.

"Bring that boyfriend too. I'll See if Mike wants to come too." I could hear his smile.
"I'll ask Mike." I told him.

"Mike's not your boyfriend is he?!"

Vic was taking a drink of his coffee. His coffee is now out the window.

"Nah, he's too short to be Mike."I giggled.

"Fuck off! I'm five foot six it's not that short."Vic argued.

"Yeah but still! Mike's your brother shouldn't you be tied with him or taller. You're the older one."I pointed out.

He groaned and pulled into the drive way.

"That can't be his brother! Mike's always on about his brother, Vic, being totally shy and barely talks."Justin questioned.

"Just wait. You'll see why soon. Bye!"I hung up an got out.

Vic did the same but was in front of me a little. I jumped on his back and he wobbled.

"Really?!"

I just laughed and set my chin on Vic's head. He just laughed and walked in. "Mike your Kellin's new boyfriend."Vic told as we walked in.