Chapter Two

Kellin's POV

"K-Kellin.... F-Follow me."Vic lightly grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs and into a room I assume it his.

I must admit his stutter was cute.

Once we were in his room he let go of my arm and sat on the corner of his bed. I stayed by the door.

"Now why am I here?" I asked. He smiled apologetically. "T-Tell me."He told in an asking manner.

"You tell me why you stutter every sentence and you got a deal."I offered. No, I wasn't going to tell him the truth.

"I-I'm just shy, I've only ever talked to Mike Tony and Jaime. I barley talk to my parents when we see them."Vic explained. I slid off my shoes and sat criss cross on his bed, looking at him.

"What do you mean when you see them?"I asked.

"Our parents... Well they're in prison. Mike doesn't know why, but I do. "He shrugged his shoulders. "Could I asked why? "

"But you have to tell me the complete truth about it."Vic told confidently.

I..... I nodded.

"They tried to kill Mike and Tony in their sleep. They both were pasted out drunk, Mike on the floor and Tony on the couch."He explained and looked to his feet. "Your turn."

"H-He'll kill me Vic. I can't. " I panicked. Something about Vic placing his hands on mine made me calm down.

"No he won't, I won't let him. I can help you."He said in an almost whisper.

"No you can't."

"Who does it?"He finally asked.

"M-My dad."I whispered and covered my face.

Vic pulled me into his side and rubbed my side. " You can stay here..."Vic suggested

"He's still a fucking teacher."I finally let it out and cried. I barely fucking know the guy that I'm crying on.

"Mr.Bostwick?"He asked. I just nodded and let out a weep.

He just pulled me closer, I couldn't say I hated his warmth. I wrapped my arms around his waist not being able to help myself. His arms... He's strong I can tell that. I forced myself to stop crying but I just couldn't. Yeah I calmed down, but I wasn't done crying.

A few minutes past and I was finally done. I got off of him and wiped my face totally forgetting.

"Kellin, Let me see. You might need ice or something." He wiped my cheeks. I shook my head and hid it with my hoodie.

"Please?"He begged. I looked up into his brown eyes, god.

I rubbed it off with my hoodie and he gently touched it but I still hissed in pain.

"What did he use? "

"A belt."I mutter. He nodded and lightly kisses next to it. I froze, not sure what to do.

"S-Sorr- "

"Don't be." I cut him off. He gave me a confused face.

"Vic, you... There something about you. I don't know, I've told you shit my best friends don't know but yet I just met you. Justin and Gabe don't even know Mr. Bostwick is my dad." I explained in a confused manner.

"Th-Then can I do this? "He asked and slowly leaned forward. He glanced to
my lips quickly and I got the hint. I nodded and actually scooted closer to him. I leaned in to and soon our lips met.