Chapter Eight

Vic's POV

His hands explored my body and I kept my eye on him. He avoided eye contact, but kept glancing up to me.

I didn't like the bruises on his skin, nor the mark that remains on his head. His eye had healed but when I seen the asshole on stage I wanted to stand up and punch him.

I held his hips and raised my head back to his lips. I may be short but I guess I'm the dominant one.

His hands found my belt and fumbled with the buckle. He pulled away for a second just to smile.

I couldn't help but smile back.

He just- he just was him.

His sparkly green eyes, his outgoing personality, his little giggles, how all he needed was a person to hold him and tell him it will all be okay, his straight but wavy black hair, his voice, how he thinks monsters are keys to heaven, the feeling in my stomach when I'm around him. It's all because I love him.

There's nothing about him that I dislike. Good thing he hasn't been on my phone.... Yesterday morning I took a picture of him and yes, it is my lock screen.

"I love you."He blurted before covering his face. I pulled his hands down. "Just what I was thinking."I whispered. His eyes widened.

"Wait what...?"

"I said I love you basically."I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He shoved his lips back onto mine in a hungrily way. I chuckled against his lips and licked his bottom lip. He spread his lips and my tongue fought with his own.

I gave up and let his explore my mouth. God I had a huge problem. I gasped when his cold hands slowly tugged my pants down.

We didn't need a condom did we? If so we're fucked. We didn't use one yesterday but then again all we did was suck off each other. I didn't have any lube either. Mike did though, him and his horny teenage self.

He parted and got on his knees before pulling my boxers down. I sprung out and he grasped my base.

His put his lips around my head and swirled his tongue around it. I tried to rock my hips so it wasn't just my head but he held them in place with his other hand.

He pushed me back so I was on my bed and he crawled over top of me and let his tongue flick over my slit.

I let out a moan and played with his hair. He finally stopped teasing and took me all in. I felt myself hit the back of his throat. Another loud moan came from me but I pulled him back up and slid down his pants.

"We don't need a condom, right?"I asked. "I don't think so, I'm a-... Never done this. Have you?" He asked shyly.

"Nope, but uh, I don't exactly have lube. I don't know if you want to use Mike's."I told. He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care, go get it!"He urged.

God, someone's horny.

I slid into Mike's room and grabbed it from his sock drawer before going back to Kellin and closing the door, making sure it was locked.

He took the bottle from me and squeezed some into his hands before rubbing it on me.

I gave him a quick kiss before telling him to get on his hands and knees. He did so and he was tense.

"Hey, we don't have to do this."I kissed the back of his neck. He shook his head. "Just, I'm scared. People say the first time hurts."He whispered.

"It will, only for a second. Then you get pleasure. If you don't like it we can stop. I promise."I told. He nodded.

I put my fingers in his mouth to get them wet. I slid one finger in and he groaned. I twisted and curled my finger spreading him slightly. I added another finger and he tightened. I repeated that for awhile before he wasn't getting anymore stretched. I pulled them and out and sucked on my fingers. God,
he tasted amazing.

I slid myself to his entrance and slowly pushed in. He tightened around myself.
I found pure pleasure there but wanted to make sure he was okay. "You okay Kells?"I asked. He nodded and I slowly moved in more. He let out a cry of pain and I nibbled on his ear to get his mind off the pain.

Once I was all the way in I noticed tears brimming in his eyes. I pulled back out slowly and when he let out a groan I stopped.

"F-faster."

I smiled and obeyed. He cried out but I didn't stop, I laced my hands with his. I pulled out completely and moved him so he was laying on his back.

I pushed back in and he moaned of pleasure. I jerked him off as I slowly increased my speed.

I had been so focused on making sure it felt good for him I completely ignored how it felt to be inside of him.

He was warm, tight, but my god I never want anyone else.

_X_

Neither of us lasted that long before hitting out climax. But I will admit to never sleeping better in my life.

I loved how he sat there and smiled at me just as if I was a painting without a flaw. We slid on our pants after we were done.

He had closed his eyes for awhile, I didn't think he'd be that tired but I didn't care.

I kissed his forehead and held him tight. I didn't want to let him go, I just want to hold him and kiss him and talk to him , and laugh with him.

This boy did things to my heart.

I heard Mike go into his room, he had gotten home right after we finished and I got the lube in its rightful place. I was kinda thankful he wasn't home when we did that because.... We were loud.

He'd fallen asleep quickly but still had his head in the crook of my neck. There was a knock on my door.

"Yes?"I asked.

Mike walked in and smiled at me. "Don't lose him, ya hear?"Mike told but in a asking way.

"I'll never plan to."I pulled him tighter. "And Mike? Kellin told me you overheard me explain Wonderless to him. Sorry for not telling you, I just didn't want to upset you."I apologized. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I knew something was up, but uh. I'll talk to you later."He waved before going.