Chapter Four

Vic's POV

Something was up. Kellin's lying about something.

Tony tossed everyone a paint gun and Mike made the first move to shoot Kellin in his side.

He was still on Mike's shoulder though and his eyes were slowly closing. That's when he fell backwards.

I dropped the paint gun and slid to him. There was a darker shade on his forehead.

"You're such a fucking a faker!"Mike yelled and laughed. I shook my head.

"He's not faking."Was all I said before I ran inside and grabbed a full thing of disinfect wipes.

I ran back out there and dropped to my knees. They were all questioning me.

I wiped off what ever fucking make-up he used. I let out a sigh.

"Something's wrong with him. He needs to be at a hospital like now."I told.

"What happened?"Tony asked.

"H-he.. I can't tell you. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone."I shook my head and picked him up.

"Fuck what you promised. What happened?! "Mike almost yelled.

"He's fucking abused."I told and sat him in the back seat of Mike's car. "Are you guys coming?"

They all jumped in the car. Jaime driving, Tony in the other seat, Mike with me.

I was shaking.

When I said no it was because I panicked. I'd never been asked out. It was the first thing that came to my mind.

He looked peaceful, but he's not. It was either a concision or bleeding in the brain.

We pasted his house and I took everything I had not to go kill that bastered.

Soon we were at the hospital and Jaime was carrying Kellin in with Tony's help. I stayed behind with Mike.

"Mike... I actually like him."I coved my face.

"Then why'd you tell him no?!"He sounded angry.

"Because I panicked."I covered my face.

"Then tell him." He pulled me inside the hospital.

Two hours had pasted and we were finally aloud in his room. Jaime and Tony left. Mike and I had been sitting in here for about six hours. I've repeatingly told Mike he could go.

It was bleeding in the brain, he had surgery and it was fixed, I don't know how or whatever. I was next to his bed just waiting.

"Vic I'm gonna go get us some coffee. Okay?"Mike asked. I shook my head.

"You can leave, I just want to be here for him."I mumbled. "How about i bring you coffee and then I'll go."He suggested.

I nodded. "He'll be scared."I told randomly.

"Kellin doesn't get scared, Vic."Mike rubbed my shoulder. Again I shook my head.

"You don't know him like I do. He cried on my shoulder a-and he needed someone to tell him it'd be okay. We didn't fucking look at my posters."I snapped. He nodded and left the room.

My hand found his. "I'm sorry I said no, I panicked."Was all I mumbled before Mike came back and gave me a cup of coffee.

"I'm gonna go, I have school. Be confident when he wakes up"He told before he left.

I stood up and kissed his cheek lightly. "Your the first person to ask me out. Mike doesn't know that either. I feel if I would've told someone you wouldn't be her-"