Chapter Nine

Kellin's POV •Trigger Warning•

Vic and I had been dating a little over a month now and I've been finding it harder to smile when I'm not with him.

Nobody took me serious when I sold out Bostwick. They thought I just hated him that much.

Apparently I'm a good actor.

I found myself always skipping fourth period and sobbing in the bathroom. I was no longer the popular boy once my attitude changed. I didn't care though. It was just because I was nice that I got pupillary. I had bought something last night, I was terrified to use it.

But here I sat, locked in the bathroom stall. My sobs muffled by my sleeve.

I took my other and raised my sleeve, looking at my clean wrist. I tour the package open and held each one in my hand. I put three down and held the fourth tightly.

I had also bought gauze so it wouldn't bleed through.

I brought it to my skin just as the stall door shot open.

Hadn't I locked it?!

"Kellin what the fuck?!"Mike yelled.

"Don't tell Vic, I swear to god! If he knew how I felt he'd hate me. Please Mike?!"I begged. "Don't let me catch you in this state again and you got a deal. I see you with a pack of blades or something sharp I will tell him. If you'd done it I would."He told.

I nodded and threw the three away. He didn't seem to notice and walked away. I locked the stall and started crying again.

I feel so god damn worthless.

My dad hates me! I fake a smile when I'm with my boyfriend! I barely talk to anyone anymore! I lifted my sleeve again and didn't hesitate to tear it down my wrist.

I got made fun of now, they weren't scared to because I have no power.

My mind went to a dark place and before I knew it my wrist was filled and I was moving up my arm. I stopped and looked at the dripping blood.

"F-fuck..."

I wiped my arm and floor and wrapped my arm with gauze.

Without a second thought I threw the blade away and ran to the soccer field. I dialed Maggie's number.

She answered in a heartbeat.

"Kellin?"She asked.

"I fucked up." Was all I could say before breaking into sobs.

"Kell what'd you do?" Her voice was laced with worry.

Fuck! What was I doing?!

"Uh, nothing. Sorry, didn't mean to bother you." I hung up quickly. I had so many missed calls from her now it was unreal. I called Katelynn and told her I wouldn't make it in today and skipped the rest of the day. I just walked around.

I called Maggie again.

"Kellin?! Finally! What happened?"She screamed.

"Ju- just.... Can I stay with you for a little while? I'm been staying with Vic but I did something I can't tell him and I don't want to hide it from him so I just want away."

"Kell what did you do?"She asked.
The quickest thing I thought of other then the truth was what popped out of my mouth.

"I cheated on him."

"Head over here, of course. You're always welcome. What about his brother? He goes to your school?"She asked. I stayed on the phone while I walked to her house.

"I enrolled into Mohawk. I can start next week."I explain.

Vic's POV

It was a little past nine and I have as waiting for Kellin to get home. I just wanted to kiss him and tell him I loved him. Then my phone got a call. Happily I pressed it to my ear.

"Vic?" Kellin asked. There was something up. He hates phone calls.

"Kells?"I asked.

"We're done." He put it simple.

"W-what?!"I asked after a second of silence.

"I don't want to go out with you anymore." He bluntly said and hung up. I found myself crying my eyes out for days and weeks even months.

I open up and this is what fucking happens.

(A/N)
Please don't kill me. I know it's short and I know I'm hurting your feels.