Chapter Three

Kellin's POV

"Hey, uh... Ar-are we... Um dating?" He asked and covered the bottom half of his face with his sleeve.

"You can decide."I smiled to him and stood up. He said what I had expected, I knew it would happen. It fucking never works.

"No."He mumbled. I nodded, I wasn't gonna be rude to him, I'm never rude unless they deserve it.

"Okay, I was actually gonna head back. I'm getting tired and it is three in the morning with school. See you later."I smiled and walked up to the counter.

"I can pay."He told.

"It's fine, I got paid the other day."I shrugged it off and gave the money to Maria, she's a friend of mine and was working the register.

"Have a good day Kellin, I still expect to see you at school tomorrow. Your own fault you stayed out late."She warned. I nodded with a laugh as Vic walked away.

"Bad luck again huh?"She asked. I nodded.

"I really think I'm over dating. I've tried but everyone's a dick. I fucking slipped a few secrets to him two. For once on a date I was having fun... Dropped in the toilet like shit."I have her a thumbs up.

"Go home Kellin, goodnight."She scurried me off. I dragged my feet down the sidewalk I couldn't see. Pitch black.

I slid in ear buds and and quietly sang to the lyrics. My Chemical Romance, Falling In Reverse and Ghost Town in a playlist.

Once I got home I slipped in quietly and tip toed into my room. Once I got there I seen I had a text.

Kellin I'm sorry to just straight up reject you. Please can we still be friends. ~Vic

I laughed at that. If he was sorry he wouldn't have done it.

I was expecting it, it's fine really. We're still friends and all that was was dinner. ~Kellin

Did that sound harsh? I told him it was fine. God damn I'm used to it.

Expected it? ~Vic

God did he have to know my whole life?

Goodnight Vic! ~Kellin

Now I feel like a dick. Perfect.

Night.~Vic

I took out my ear buds and fell asleep quickly. It was a blissful sleep for once.

I woke up and after a few scrubs, a change of clothes, make-up, brush, and a toothbrush, I was on my way to my locker. I notice Mike was already at his locker. I probably looked like shit. I did hide my baggy eyes, along with bruise.

"Hey!"He yelled and put his hand up. I poked it with a laugh before opening my locker.

I said my bag in and took out a bunch if books.

"You okay?"He asked.

"Yeah, neighbor's dog kept me up."I laughed. He nodded. "After school Jaime Vic Tony and I are having this massive paint ball fight. Wanna join?"He asked.

"As fun as that sounds... I've got to be at work fifteen minutes after school and I close."I smiled. He shook his head.

"Dude, Vic told me he went on a date with you, it's fine. We can still all hang out."He laughed. I dug out my schedule from my book bag and showed him the paper.

"I'm not lying. And that doesn't bother me, I'll still hang out with you four. Going on dates and them not lasting five minutes or even them not showing up... It happens a lot more then you'd think for me. I didn't expect him to even show up."I shrugged my shoulders. He crossed his arms.