Blind ➳ Daryl Dixon (Pre-Apocalypse)

A pre-apocalyptic story in which Holly Underwood becomes best friends with Daryl Dixon.

The two separate when young, then meet back again a couple years later.

Holly is popular, smart, beautiful, artistic and still the same old perfect Holly since childhood.

Daryl is rugged, tough, changed, and the complete opposite of Holly. Except, he can never help but show his deep soft side, that only Holly is able to bring out of him.

With overprotective parents, a boyfriend who hates Daryl's guts, a planned out future, and a redneck best friend who is needing her in some of his hardest times, Holly is in pressure of keeping everything and everyone in place so no one can get hurt or upset.

What she doesn't realize is that she's the one hurting herself by being so blind of the things happening around her that are changing drastically in her life.

A story with love, heartbreak, plot twists, and blindness.

///

I hope you guys like the story!! I'm so sorry, I suck at descriptions lol.

I always had thought of making a pre-apocalypse love story with Daryl, and wondered what it would be like. So, I decided to create one!!

I'm sorry if you guys maybe don't like how I portray a certain character, but that is just how I assume they would act, talk, and look like! Example: Merle.

Vote, comment, be active, and enjoy reading!

This story is dedicated to one of my awesome friends Scarlett678 if you guys ever want something else to read go check out her amazing books!

XoXo