1

I looked at the sunny sky as the warm breeze touched my rosy cheeks.

This place was definitely not meant for me. Sunagakure. My home. The place where I was born.

I had cried every day after my clan was killed but then my thoughts changed me. I was now standing in front of the list of names for the admission of the academy.

Name after name. But mine nowhere to be found. How could this be possible? I was standing alone near the building with my grey hair sticking on my face.

Sabaku no Gaara. That's the name I noticed first. After a few minutes I looked at the last name of the list. There it was ... written in bold black letters. "Rei Benipe".

An unnoticeable smile lit up on my face. At least I had made it to the first part of the journey I was now going to face in my future. A million thoughts exploded in my mind.

But what was running the most was, I now had to train. Train hard. Fight my hardest. I was going to be the best kunoichi in the world and avenge my clan. I couldn't give up. I'd never give up.

What was now going to start will cause me my life but I had to face my fears and do my best. This was only the starting.

My grey bangs fell on my face as I made a run for the best place in the world. My secret place. Where I can stay in peace and think about my future. Where I would now train.

The last part made me enthusiastic.

I looked inside my pocket to find that it was empty. Agh! Now I had to look around to find something made of Iron.

Yes, Iron is my kekei genkei.

I looked at the house nearby and smiled sadistically. This always happened to me, my expression changed whenever I got an idea to do something evil. Normally I would always have a calm expression.

My silver eyes looked at my surroundings to detect anyone who was watching me. Of course I wasn't a professional in this but I had strong senses.

When I saw no sign, I jumped through the window and found the house empty. I looked around to find something made of iron.

When I saw iron I did a few hand signs and placed my hand on top of it with my eyes closed in focus.

The iron scattered into a million tiny pieces and floated around my hand.I opened my eyes to look into the beauty of my creation.

I was so lost in the beauty of the iron fillings that I didn't notice the man behind me until he pulled at my long grey hair and laughed.

"Well, look who it is? Rei Benipe breaking into another house for some iron? The Kazekage would be mad to see you in his office again".

I screamed and tried to get out of his grasp. The Iron in my hand turned to iron needles by my will power and attacked the man. He took out his kunai and dodged them. I tried running but he yanked my hair back.

I tried to think of how to escape because I didn't want to face the wrath of the kazekage.

Suddenly I kicked the man in the private parts and snatched the kunai out of his hand. I backed up with the kunai ready in my hand.

Apparently he had some shurikens, he threw them at me and while i was busy dodging them i didn't notice him sneak behind my back and grab my body.

I screamed and thrashed around desperate to get away but lost hope after a few minutes.

He tightened his hand around my body and knocked me on the ground unconscious.

A/N: chapters will be short! So i decided to write a naruto fanfiction! plz dont forget to vote ;) Enjoy! :)