21

I got out of bed, annoyed. It was 6:00 am and the sun was just beginning to rise. I didn't sleep a blink last night for some unknown reason.

Walking up to my wardrobe I grabbed my usual wear and changed out of my shorts and tanktop.

I still can't believe what has happened the past few weeks.

I returned to Suna and Gaara got captured. Kankuoro almost died, We managed to save Gaara thanks to granny Chiyo sacrificing her life. I found out that I have a crush on Gaara, My oldest and best friend. Some shit happened and I had my first kiss. When we were just starting to learn and form a relationship, we had a fight and everything broke like a thread.

Yeah, life's weird!

Tightening my headband around my neck I went to my secret place. It's been a while since I've been there. Maybe I can clear my mind.

Climbing near the river, I sat down leaning on a tree trunk. I closed my eyes and just listened to the peaceful sound of the river flowing.

Crack. The sound of a twig breaking reaches my ear and I instantly go in my attack mode. Slowly taking out my kunai I look around to find the intruder.

Nothing.

I sit back down after a good look.

A few minutes of peaceful silence pass and suddenly I'm being pinned on a tree trunk with a man standing in front of me.

"Who are you?" I ask, not caring that I'm pinned down and can't fight.

"None of your business" An arrogant husky voice says.

I stare at his eyes which are red. A sharingan. His pale skin matches with his raven black hair and he is wearing some weird looking outfit.

"Well someone's got attitude" I mumble to myself. "What do you want?"

"To bring you back to Orochimaru without a fight!" he says. Oh so this is the oh-so-famous Sasuke Uchiha. Huh! I wonder what that pedophile wants with me?

"Not gonna happen!" I say and attempt to kick him where the sun don't shine.

He let's go of me and I quickly weave hand signs. My Iron surrounds me, making me feel safe.

Sasuke takes out his blade and points towards me. He throws some kunais my way but I block them by making an Iron wall.

I don't notice but he's by my side in a flash, I try to kick him on the side but he dodges and kicks me straight in the stomach. I fly back and land on the plain grassy field. I quickly stand up and we get caught up in a jumble of kicks, punches and dodges. I jump back, take out shurickens and throw them straight at sasuke. He dodges them and activates his sharingan.

I hope he doesn't use genjutsu! I might lose if he captures me in a genjutsu. I try to avoid his eyes but still fight with my Iron.

"Iron style: molding jutsu"

My Iron turns into a giant sword and I try to slash it at him. "Is that all you've got?" He asks bored.

"Nope. I've got more but I don't think I'll need to use it!" I throw back and continue to slash at him. Sasuke throws his blade at me but I make up a wall out of the remaining Iron.

Bad idea!

He uses his lightening technique and my Iron conducts it hitting me straight in the face. Iron is a good conductor of electricity and is he uses his lightening technique then I might lose. Note that I said lose and not die.

I drop to the ground. Pathetic! I can't act like a weak girl in front of him.

Getting angry I manage to stand up and put my hands on the ground. Sasuke is only a few meters away from me.